Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Kits and Kats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

Kits and Kats Empty
PostSubject: Kits and Kats   Kits and Kats Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 11:18 pm

Thornkit woke up in the nursery with a big yawn stretching his legs before getting up from his feathered line nest and poking his head out of the nursery, it was a few days after his fun little trip to riverclan and he wondered what Mothpaw was up to, “I miss him ..” he said to himself, before trying to see who else was awake maybe he could make some friends here in his camp as well.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Kits and Kats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits and Kats   Kits and Kats Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 11:25 pm

Whitekit was in the nursery trying not to think about what was going on by the entrance. He really hoped Brindlestar would let Fern and Aspen join because even though they only knew each other for a few minutes he counted them as friends and grew close. Whitekit looked around for something to get his mind busy when he saw thornkit. He had never talked to the other kits as he liked to be alone but maybe he could change that.

Whitekit got up onto his white paws and padded over to thornkit with a smile, now the young ragdoll wasn't really fond of starting conversations so he just sat there and waited for thornkit to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

Kits and Kats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits and Kats   Kits and Kats Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 12:14 am

Thornkit’s ear twitched and he turned his head seeing whitekit, “hi!” He purred. “You wanna share a mouse with me? I can tell you about how I went to riverclan!” He said excitedly, and gave Whitekit a friendly nuzzle. He’s been meaning to hang around more with whitekit now that yewkit was Yewpaw.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Kits and Kats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits and Kats   Kits and Kats Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 12:17 am

Whitekit looked at the mouse with a big smile. He quickly went over and sat next to the mouse with amazement in his eyes. "How did you go to riverclan without getting in trouble?!" He asked shocked. All he did was go to the Moore and Heronfeather, the deputy, caught him with Aspen and Fern. He wondered how thornkit traveled that far.
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

Kits and Kats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits and Kats   Kits and Kats Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 4:12 am

Thornkit purred and bit into the mouse pushing it towards white kit, “cause I’m awesome and the best at sneaking and being quiet!” He mewled . “.. I’m gonna be an apprentice soon so I wanted to see our territory, I went really far to where the water was and I met Mothpaw!” He purred. “He’s from riverclan he helped me cross over and took me on a patrol around riverclan territory and I got to learn how to swim “ he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Kits and Kats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits and Kats   Kits and Kats Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 4:33 am

Whitekit looked amazed at the older cat wishing he was with them. "I left camp also but not that far, I got caught by Heronfeather cause I was with some kittypets." He mewed knowing he was failing at keeping his mind off his friends.
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

Kits and Kats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits and Kats   Kits and Kats Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 6:06 am

Thornkit looked excited, “woah you met kittypets?! That’s so cool, what were they like ? We’re they fat and lazy? Did they cry cause they were lost?” He asked excitedly his tail lashing back and forth .
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Kits and Kats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits and Kats   Kits and Kats Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 7:03 am

Whitekit shook his head and started to explain. "Aspen and Fern didn't look lost or even cried. They were slim and raggy looking. Fern and Aspen are right outside talking to brindlestar about staying." He mewed and while he was talking he looked outside the nursery towards the camp entrance .
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

Kits and Kats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits and Kats   Kits and Kats Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 12:57 am

Thornkit looked impressed he’d never heard of kittypets who were thin, “ i thought you said they were kittypets?, oh cool there here? Let’s see if we can’t sneak up to Brindle and say hi” he mewled happily .
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Kits and Kats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits and Kats   Kits and Kats Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 1:51 am

he shook his head at thornkit? "They all said we had to stay in camp while they talked to the kittypets. I would already be out there if I could but maybe we can't hear what they are saying because it would be very bad for our ears and minds?" He mewed and thought about a game to play to get both their minds off the kittypets?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kits and Kats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits and Kats   Kits and Kats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kits and Kats
Page 1 of 1