Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

uh oh sisters! [Site Announcement]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

uh oh sisters! [Site Announcement] Empty
Postuh oh sisters! [Site Announcement]

uh oh sisters! [Site Announcement] Ebaujo3X0AA8xgV

Hello everyone!

I've risen from my grave with some big news. As you've undoubtedly noticed, my activity has been sorely dwindling in recent months, which is an unfortunate occupational hazard of being a nursing student. Seeing as things are only going to get more intensive in the next few months [and foreseeable future], I have made the decision to more-or-less step away and attempt to reduce my involvement in the site.

Thankfully, Staff has made the collective decision to let me ascend peacefully into retirement and put forth a new official replacement, instead of forever tying my dissipating soul to these lands.

So, I am proud to announce that our resident moderator Asher is now the primary administrator of the site! He has chosen to join us among the halls of accursed admins who have intrinsically tied their souls to cat rpg, regardless of how much screaming might be involved. I have faith that he's exactly what this site needs to ensure longevity and a fun environment for everyone to participate in, and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

But wait, that's not all! In accordance with my diminishing presence on the site, we have also decided to elect a new moderator to the team of Staff to ensure adequate manpower. Please welcome Oryx to Staff! We're excited to welcome her to the team, and always eager to welcome new slaves to the wheel that is administrative work on a cat rpg site.

tldr;; Asher is the only god you pray to now & oryx is the new priest on the scene. Cherish them or perish by my teeth.

uh oh sisters! [Site Announcement] Tenor
Well lads, this is it, we're in the endgame now.

I'll definitely still be hanging around on the site/server + just being my regular degenerate cryptid self, but this is where I take my leave as the primary administrator of Fate of The Warriors! If you request my presence, please allow five-to-ten business days to pass while I remerge from the dust of my collapsed soul.

- seeeeeeeeer

Last edited by Seer on Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

uh oh sisters! [Site Announcement] :: Comments

Middy
Re: uh oh sisters! [Site Announcement]
Post Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:32 pm by Middy
May you have moons of rest, friend Seer. You've served this cult site well. You've been awesome! (You're always awesome but still)

Congrats to both Asher and oryx!! Excited to see what ya'll bring to the table! <33

uh oh sisters! [Site Announcement]

Page 1 of 1