Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Earthpaw for Skyclan MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Earthpaw for Skyclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Earthpaw for Skyclan MCA   Earthpaw for Skyclan MCA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 1:07 pm

Cat Name : Earthpaw

Clan : Skyclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : OOC, the duties currently are providing healing, helping with plots, and just being an active part of the clan. As a medicine cat on WCC and formerly a deputy here, I have proved I can be a part of active leadership and perform my duties. IC, healing is a duty, as well as receiving prophecies. This will be interesting because Earthpaw doesn’t hold much respect for Starclan or anyone, but he’ll have to figure it out.

What would you do with this position? : I would bring an interesting medicine cat to the table, as Earthpaw plans on being a warrior, and is also a product of a forbidden romance. He would certainly spice up Skyclan and medicine cats in general. I would be open to heal anyone’s cats that need it, and provide Earthpaw in many topics to help develop him, the clan, or others.

Why do you deserve this position? : I have proven to be active here as a deputy, and now entering leadership. I think I can handle this position being one of the more active members of the user base, and would like to help the slump that the medicine cats have fallen into.

Recommendations : n/a
Back to top Go down

Earthpaw for Skyclan MCA
Page 1 of 1