Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Leopardspot's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurornis

Aurornis

Leopardspot's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Leopardspot's Leader Ceremony   Leopardspot's Leader Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 6:55 pm

The time had come.

Leopardspot started her journey early. It was a long way from SkyClan territory to the Highstones, but she had to make it. Silverstar was ill, and the responsibility of leading the clan had rested on her shoulders. The world was a pure white with snow, and her lone figure traveled in the endless whiteness. It was chilling cold.

When she arrived at the Highstones, the sun was already setting. Leopardspot did not hesitate to enter Mothermouth. She could hear her own heart beating fast as she traveled in the darkness. For a moment, she was thinking whether she was fit for this position. But, who else? She had always deemed herself a strong and worthy warrior. Before long, the glistening Moonstone came into view. Beautiful, as ever. She took a deep breath and touched her nose on the stone. In no time she woke up, in StarClan territory. Spirals of stars descended from the sky. Figures of cats, young and old, began to emerge.

"Welcome, " A solemn voice rang, which sounded like a thousand voices in unison, "Welcome, Leopardspot. Are you ready to receive your nine lives?"

"I am. " Leopardspot answered crouching down humbly.

A russet-colored warrior walked out from the crowd and approached her. Her heart began to race. "Greetings, Leopardspot. My name is Rosethorn. With this life, I give you faith. May your faith in StarClan help you overcome any difficulties." She touched her nose on the forehead of Leopardspot, which brought her a burning pain. Her leg trembled, her teeth clenched. But she remained still.

As Rosethorn returned to the crowd of StarClan cats, a beautiful she-cat rose to her paws and strode to Leopardspot, "My name is Goldenwillow. With this life I give you compassion. Use this to make strong the weak, and to mend the broken." The pain was less intense than that of the first life. But still, it made her bones shiver. After giving Leopardspot her second life, the StarClan she-cat turned back and nodded to the next cat, a small mottled tabby. "With this life I give you wisdom. Use it well to guide your clan." She meowed in a soft voice, but the pain of receiving this life pierced through Leopardspot like a fang made of ice.

"I am Hawkstorm." Spoke the next cat, his green eyes shining like emerald, "I died defending my clan against rogue attacks. But I regret nothing. I never felt a moment of fear when I was fighting these scoundrels. With this life I give you courage. You must never fear to face those who threaten your clan." Leopardspot closed her eyes and welcomed the pain. By the time she opened her eyes again, she saw a black warrior padding forward. "With this life I give you decisiveness. Make good decisions."

"My name is Mothwhisker." A fluffy tom almost bounced to Leopardspot, "I was a medicine cat of RiverClan, receiving prophecies and omens from StarClan - And now I am in StarClan myself. With this life I give you a far sight. Use it well to look far for your clan."When he pressed his nose onto Leopardspot's forehead, it felt like the coldest ice. Leopardspot could not help closing her eyes in pain. But when she opened them again, she felt like they were getting brighter and seeing farther. "And I am Shrikeflight." forward came a big tabby tom, "With this life I give you forgiveness. Old grudges do nothing good. Sometimes it is important to let go." After giving Leopardspot her seventh life, he stepped back to the group of StarClan cats.

A golden-colored tom approached Leopardspot. His eyes were filled with love and sorrow. "...My dear daughter. How much you've grown."
"You...you are my father? You are Lionfur!" Leopardspot gasped, "Mother said you died before I was born! And now....I..I can't believe it! I meet you in StarClan!"
"Yes, my dear." Lionfur purred softly, "Greencough took my life. I only regret I could not be with you, physically, as you grow up. But from StarClan, I have been watching over you all these years. I am so proud of you." He smiled and stepped forward to press his nose onto his daughter's forehead, "With this life, I give you love. Love your clan, as a mother would love her kits." She did not feel pain this time, but warmth. A warmth so intense that it almost burned. Then, her father padded back to the crowd.

The last cat padded out from the crowd, a cat of grace and dignity. "Welcome, Leopardspot. I am Skystar, the founding leader of SkyClan." The past leader spoke in a stately tone, "With this life, I give you justice. Your eyes must be bright, to tell the rights from the wrongs. Your heart must be strong, to uphold justice. As the founder of SkyClan, I hope to see it thrive well. Don't let us down, young cat." With the last life, Leopardspot felt a pain almost unbearable. Then, she felt herself...new. New, energized, ready to lead her clan into a bright future.
"I hail you by your new name, Leopardstar. Your old life is no more. From this day on, you will be the nine-lived leader of SkyClan. May StarClan light your path."

Leopardstar straightened her chest, as the crowd of StarClan cats broke into a joyful chorus:

"Leopardstar! Leopardstar!"
Back to top Go down

Leopardspot's Leader Ceremony
Page 1 of 1