Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

just a boring old introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theriveroflight

just a boring old introduction Empty
Postjust a boring old introduction

hiiii I'm theriveroflight, but call me Dee or River! I'm non-binary, any pronouns except he/him. Been a warriors fan for almost seven years, been roleplaying for almost five of them. I've never (actually) roleplayed on a forum page before, despite an old friend of mine trying to get me to roleplay on ProBoards with her. uhhh I am part of one of the partner Discord servers and found this place through Discord, though I think I'll have fun getting back into roleplaying warriors.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

just a boring old introduction :: Comments

Seer
Re: just a boring old introduction
Post Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:28 am by Seer
welcome to the site, we're excited to have you!

hopefully you don't have too hard of a time with the site, i know adjusting to forum settings can be a bit weird at first. welcome back to the warriors rp scene!

just a boring old introduction

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: