Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

hey whaddup it's ya boi....uhhhhh....skinny p*nis......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cherryfern
Chewwy
Chewwy
Cherryfern

Aquarius Tiger

hey whaddup it's ya boi....uhhhhh....skinny p*nis...... Empty
Posthey whaddup it's ya boi....uhhhhh....skinny p*nis......

I meant to do this yesterday but of course, I procrastinated as usual lol

Sup boiiiiis it's Cherry. I'm not even sure I need to do this cuz if u know me u know me and if u don't u probably don't wanna lol but here we are

some fun??? fax:

> I'm 21 and stopped RPing Warriors in like grade 8 but now I'm back b*tchessssss

> I used to write but haven't in ages

> Don't have the time or energy lately but I enjoy doing my makeup as a hobby/only artsy thing I take pride in

> Cuss words are my commas, I am trying very hard to be pg-13 here lol

> I VERY angy, like, all the time cuz of how stressed I am pretty much 24/7

> I'm the third wheel to Ficee bay-bee, we been tight since the OG WCC -throws gang signs-

> I work in a sh*tty Greek restaurant that blatantly violates health codes and has been sucking the soul (and the health) out of me for three. f*cking. years. so forgive me if I come on one day looking to pick a fight :/

Last edited by Cherryfern on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i can censor myself i swear :///)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

hey whaddup it's ya boi....uhhhhh....skinny p*nis...... :: Comments

u make monie for making an intro so u can buy stuffs

im proud of you for censoring

hey whaddup it's ya boi....uhhhhh....skinny p*nis......

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: