Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Empty
PostSubject: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 3:30 am

OOC: Listen to this while reading

Oakpaw padded towards the sandy hollow. She and Badgerpaw were going to spar. She looked behind her. "C'mon Badgerpaw!" She said turning her head back. She sat down onto the golden sand as she waited for the black and white apprentice. Oakpaw really wanted to spar. It would be great pratice!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 5:27 am

Badgerpaw followed oak paw and when he caught sight of her sitting down he got a brilliant idea. He got into the hunter crouch and when he knew she didn’t see him He pounced pinning her to the ground. “I win!” he mewed down at her.

(Why is the title strike bagel strike?)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 8:45 am

Oakpaw blushed as she heaved Badgerpaw off of her. She didn't know why. Badgerpaw pounced onto her all the time. As Oakpaw got up onto her paws everything stopped. It was suddenly only her and Badgerpaw. And Badgerpaw looked so handsome even though he looked the same way he did as a kit. Oh come on Oakpaw. you've had a crush on him since you were kits. you just didn't realize it.

OOC: Man I thought it would be Bagel crossed out. It didn't work. Pretend that Bagel is crossed out.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 8:51 am

Badgerpaw smiled then sat down not realizing what oak paw was going through. “So what did you want to do again?” He asked tilting his head in a cute way.

(Badger is acting clueless, unlike smudge -_-)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 9:23 am

The way Badgerpaw tilted his head made Oakpaw blush even more. She didn't even pay attention to what he was saying. "Hehe yeah." Said Oakpaw.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 9:53 am

That doesn’t answer my question.” he mewed with a little laugh in. “Are you feeling alright?” he suddenly asked worried cause she was acting different.

(My boi is good at pretending to be clueless)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 10:22 am

Oakpaw snapped back into reality. Starclan did he ask me a question? Oakpaw thought alertly. "Sorry I couldn't hear you because your so hot." Said Oakpaw. She blushed. Starclan I shouldn't have said that.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 10:24 am

Oh..?” Badgerpaw said with a smirk. “How hot am I?” he mewed laughing.

(Rip oak)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 10:38 am

Oakpaw blushed. "So hot that I think I had a crush on you when we were kits." Oakpaw said flustered. "Look Badgerpaw I really like you. More than a friend." She touched her nose against his cheek. They were too young to become mates. But maybe love could start.

OOC: RIP Oakpaw 2020-2020
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 10:43 am

Badgerpaw smirked and licked her cheek. “I know, Because I have liked you since we were kits also.” He purred still wondering why she even called them here since a confession didn’t seem like the real reason.

(Early confession lmao, also badger played that off cool like usual, don’t worry inside he is screaming his head off)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 11:03 am

Oakpaw nodded. "Yeah I asked you here to spar. Come on lets spar now!" Said Oakpaw.

OOC: Wait can you use the battle system if your sparring and will it be counted?
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 11:04 am

This site doesn’t have a battle system)

Badgerpaw got in his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 11:07 am

(WAIT WHAT)

Oakpaw crouched down ready to pounce. She then pounced.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 11:09 am

Badgerpaw hit her in the head with sheathed paws and moved out of the way for when she struck back.

(Ya they haven’t made one yet, for hunting it’s just 4+ means you caught it. It’s weird lol, go ask on disc)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 11:18 am

Oakpaw batted him down with her paw before pounced and laying on top of him. "Gotcha pinned!" Said Oakpaw.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 11:21 am

Yes you did.” he purred licking her nose (fur above not direct nose). “How about we head back to camp, it’s been a long day and you look tired, besides I will even let you cuddle with me.” He mewed.

(Ok I died at cuddle, revive me please)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Oakkit liked the sound of that. "Sure." Said Oakpaw. She got up and padded besides Badgerpaw.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 1:12 pm

-end topic- (also you put oakkit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])   So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike]) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So um (For Badger [strike]bagel[/strike])
Page 1 of 1