Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

An odd time to meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

An odd time to meet Empty
PostSubject: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 3:14 am

Fernpaw was out collecting more herbs for soft as she voluntarily asked if she could. Fernpaw was at fourtrees trying to find some cobwebs knowing that the trees had some. Just then she heard a snap of a twig and looked up to see an apprentice run by and almost crash into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 10:06 am

Oddpaw went hurtling through the underbrush of the forest. She'd recently been made an apprentice and was on one of her first solo hunting missions. She skidded to a stop as she almost went flying into a tree, as she looked around she realised she was lost, but judging by the scents she was near Fourtrees. Creeping along her clans boundaries she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

She walked between the towering oaks in awe of how huge they were in person. She entered the centre of the clearing and saw the Great Rock. She felt a shiver go through her, she couldn't wait till she could go to her first gathering.

Oddpaw heard a rustle behind her, distracted Oddpaw flicked her ear to the sound. 'Probably nothing important' she thought to herself, forgetting where she was.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 10:09 am

Fernpaw smirked as she snuck up on the unsuspecting apprentice. By the scent the cat in front of her was a Shadowclan she-cat that was recently made an apprentice. Once Fernpaw was close enough to stoped and loudly mewed. “Rawr! I’m an evil fox!” she fake hissed.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 10:34 am

Oddpaw jumped out of her fur, the spell that Fourtrees held over her breaking. She crouched low as her fur stuck up, she glared at the newcomer. "Who are you?" she hissed readying for a fight.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 10:37 am

I’m Fernpaw.” she mewed sitting down and licking her paw. “and what about you Shadowclaner?” she mewed looking up with her eyes at the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 10:41 am

She sniffed the air, Oddpaw could smell the WindClan scent on this cat.. She glared and sat up. "You shouldn't sneak up on other clan members like that Fernpaw, or you might end up with your throat missing" she snarled threateningly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 10:43 am

You are not my clan member!” she got to her paws and hissed. “I would never want a shadowclaner as a Denmate!” she mewed, glaring at the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 10:55 am

Oddpaw hissed and backed off, giving Fernpaw a nasty glare. She flicked her tail "You act like a kittypet"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 10:58 am

Fernpaw sighed and looked at the black cat. “Let’s start over, shall we?” she mewed sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 11:03 am

Oddpaws' hackles slowly lowered as she eyed up the WindClan apprentice suspiciously. "Agreed" she said, more calmer now. "I'm Oddpaw, from ShadowClan"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 11:05 am

Hmm oddpaw? You don’t seem that odd.” she mewed with a smile and gleam in her green eyes.

(Like my new sig? Maybe I can get one for you (the cat pictures not winter’s art lol)
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 11:23 am

Oddpaw flicked her tail as a sign of happiness "I like your name Fernpaw" she said, as if rolling it around her mouth. She thought for a moment "Sorry for being so hostile, I'm not used to other clan cats being this friendly"

(I like your sig but I'm gonna keep mine as this for the time being)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 11:26 am

Windclan is known for being the friendly clan.” she mewed smiling. “What are you doing here anyway?” she asked.

(Windclan- Friendly, Thunder-Brave, River- Ambitious, Shadow- Arrogant, Skyclan- Peaceful)
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 am

Oddpaw thought for a moment, silent. She had a million thoughts rushing through her head but she probably shouldn't be speaking to a different clan member. It was probably some other stupid rule in the warrior code, she snorted internally. She eyeballed the WindClan apprentice as she thought.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 6:33 am

Fernpaw notice the apprentice eye her and smiled nicely. “If you want we can become friends and head back to our clans.” she mewed noticing how late it was getting.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 6:41 am

Oddpaw thought for a moment before nodding her head. Who cared about silly little rules like 'Do not interact with other cats outside your Clan'? These are the rules that kept Clans divided and hostile, besides, Oddpaw always seemed short of friends. "Sure, I like that idea. Although I'll have to keep an eye on you" She added the last part on with a murmur.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 6:53 am

Ok, well it was nice meeting you, bye.” she mewed waving her tail as she padded off to camp, she wondered what Patchpaw or heronpaw was up too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An odd time to meet   An odd time to meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An odd time to meet
Page 1 of 1