Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

The White Star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

The White Star Empty
PostSubject: The White Star   The White Star Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 3:12 am

Icekit ran from the camp, not stopping go wait and listen go Breezebranch. Why should he? He wasn't really her kit and this wasn't his real family. Where were they? Icekit stopped as a sharp pain suddenly pierced his head. He collapsed top the ground and curled into a ball in agony as a single image filled his head. It was a burning star, but made from solid ice. Icekit yowled in pain as the star in his mind burned inside his head. Then, just as quickly as it came, the vision vanished. Icekit laid still for a moment, catching his breath and trying ttyl make sense of what had just happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

The White Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Star   The White Star Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 6:28 am

Breezebranch tore off after Icekit, barely able to see his white pelt, not registering the shocked mew of Softbreeze, who was on guard duty. What had her kits told him? Didn't they know to be polite to their brother? Icekit had seemed off ever since he'd found out about her kitting. Was he okay? The tortoiseshell molly heard rumors that Shrikepaw had said something mean to Icekit, but she hadn't thought it might be as serious as not belonging in her family. She knew there were some in SkyClan who disproved of Icekit and his non-Clanborn origins, but they all knew better than to challenge Breezebranch about it. He was her son, and nobody could convince her otherwise.

"Icekit, Icekit! Oh, dear...! Come back, please!" Breezebranch pleaded desperately, dashing after him, blindly following his scent trail. Finally she caught up to him, only to see him fall on the ground and yowl in agony. "Ice!!" She yowled, motherly instincts kicking in. She ran over the five fox lengths between them in less then a heartbeat, licking her little tom in a desperate act to make sure he was alive. After finding out he was, she curled around him, "Icekit, sweetheart, what's wrong? Are you okay dear? Tell me what's wrong, honey.."
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

The White Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Star   The White Star Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 8:37 am

Just as Icekit began to catch his breath, he felt the soft pelt of Breezebranch wrap around him. Unable to hold back his tears, he buried his face in her fur and sobbed quietly. "I... I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't belong here and no one wants me here either," he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

The White Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Star   The White Star Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 12:34 am

"Oh, sweet-pea..." The tortoiseshell-tabby whispered, nuzzling his little head. "Of course you belong here, Silverstar accepted you," she reminded him gently, "And I want you here, dear. I promised you I'd never leave you, didn't I? I meant that, Icekit, darling." Breezebranch's green eyes watered at the sight of her son's tears, wishing she could fix everything.

"Lionpaw wants you here, your brother loves you. You're his best friend. Mudkit adores you, too. She looks up to you, sugarplum. I'm sure the other kits love you, too." Breezebranch murmured softly, assuring the tom he belonged. "My dear, I will always love you. We may not share blood, but you are my son. You always will be," she purred and gave his snowy white head a lick, wishing with all her heart to make Icekit feel better.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

The White Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Star   The White Star Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 7:46 am

Icekit took some comfort in her words, but she didn't understand completely. It was like he had left a piece of himself behind somewhere. He always had a sense that he needing to go looking for it, and then there was his vision. He looked up at her with his mismatched blue and green eyes.

"Breezebranch, I... I saw something weird when I ran away. It was like a star, but it was cold, and icy. Do you... Do you know w hat it was?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

The White Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Star   The White Star Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 12:17 am

Breezebranch gazed down at the tom as he stared at her for confirmation. "A... vision?" She whispered, half to herself. Had StarClan been trying to tell him something? She listened intently as Icekit described what he'd seen; a frozen star, cold and icy. What could it mean? Breezebranch was no medicine cat, but she knew it must be important. Could... Could it have something to do with his origins?

"Icekit, dear.. I'm- I'm not sure what it means, but, if I had to guess, I'd say StarClan has taken a liking to you. I'll ask Mistedsong. He's a medicine cat, he'll understand this." I hope.. She silently added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The White Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Star   The White Star Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Star
Page 1 of 1