Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

HRNGH...COLONEL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buckaroony

Buckaroony

HRNGH...COLONEL Empty
PostHRNGH...COLONEL

Hi all I'm new! Y'all can call me Ruin or even Roony if you're feeling adventurous! I'm 23 and have been a big ole fan of battlecats since 2009 and I'm getting back into it because it's what 12-year-old me would have wanted. I've never actually roleplayed before but it's something I've always wanted to do so better late than never.

Here's some facts:

• Pacific Northwest represent
  • Graduated with a bachelors in sociology and anthropology
  • I dabble in art and writing. Not super good at it but I'm workin on it.
  • Self-indulgence is my lifeblood
  • Queer and neurodivergent as fuck

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

HRNGH...COLONEL :: Comments

Hitsjolly
Re: HRNGH...COLONEL
Post Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:18 pm by Hitsjolly
Hi new friend! ^^
puddlesdog
Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:42 am by puddlesdog
welcome to our battlecat world, ruin! i'm puddlesdog, but you feel free to call me any variation of that.. i think i've heard them all honestly. a degree in anthropology? that's probably the coolest thing i've heard today. but yeah, welcome and hello, can't wait to rp with you sometime soon !
Asher
Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:04 am by Asher
hey what's up my guy! welcome to fotw! i look forward to rping with you :> have you gotten an invite to the discord yet?
Buckaroony
Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:14 am by Buckaroony
Asher wrote:
hey what's up my guy! welcome to fotw! i look forward to rping with you :> have you gotten an invite to the discord yet?
I have! And thank ya!
Buckaroony
Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:17 am by Buckaroony
puddlesdog wrote:
welcome to our battlecat world, ruin! i'm puddlesdog, but you feel free to call me any variation of that.. i think i've heard them all honestly. a degree in anthropology? that's probably the coolest thing i've heard today. but yeah, welcome and hello, can't wait to rp with you sometime soon !
Aaaa thanks! Sociology and anthropology are cool as hell (they're a combo degree at my university lol). Couldn't have picked a better degree! Definitely looking forward to rping!
Buckaroony
Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:17 am by Buckaroony
Hitsjui wrote:
Hi new friend! ^^
:D!!!
Post  by Sponsored content

HRNGH...COLONEL

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Announcements :: Introductions-