Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Empty
PostSubject: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:06 am

Lilypaw has snuck out again to see her friend Smoke, the outsider. She wasn’t really breaking the code in her mind. It wasn’t against the code to talk to other cats. She waited at Fourtrees, waiting for a flash of grey fur to appear. She knew he would arrive soon, he had no duties or anything to do. He just hunted by himself. The life didn’t impress Lilypaw. She would much rather live with many cats all together, not by herself. Plus, he had no mentor to train him to hunt or battle. Nonetheless, he was Lilypaw’s friend, and that’s why she was waiting for him at Fourtrees.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:14 am

Smoke was padding around when he caught the amazing scent of lilypaw. He turned to the direction the scent was coming from and followed it the the big trees that she called fourtrees. He was in a bush when he noticed she was waiting for someone. He wondered if it was himself and he silently padded to the side were she couldn’t see him then he pounced. He landed right on top of her and rolled her over and he pinned her down.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:29 am

Lilypaw giggled, falling back onto the ground. ”Hi Smoke!” she grinned.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:32 am

He nodded in greeting then got off of her. He looked at his now healed wound and smiled at her. “What are you doing here?” he asked while sitting down and wrapping his striped tail around his paws.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:34 am

Lilypaw smiled. ”I was hoping you would be here.” she blushed slightly, her emerald eyes locking into his. ”How is your injury?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:36 am

It is much better, thanks to you. Why would you be looking for me?” he asked curious as not many clan cats liked rouges like him and also though he would harm them. Well he would but not lilypaw.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:39 am

Lilypaw flicked her tail. ”I like you...like as a friend I mean! Heheh” she blushed awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:42 am

I have never had a friend before.” he said in a rough voice with a little meanness and curiosity to his Tone.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:44 am

Lilypaw tilted her head. ”Friends are great! I have a lot because of all of my siblings.” she got a little closer to Smoke.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:49 am

Smoke noticed her getting closer and his body went stiff and tense as he never got close to a cat before. “You have family?” he asked confused.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 1:52 am

Lilypaw nodded. ”Everyone except my dad. I have sisters and brothers and a mom though. You really don’t have any family?”She felt bad for Smoke, he was all alone.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:04 am

He didn’t want to scare his new friend so he lied. “I have family, they just live far away.” he said with a fake sad expression. If she found out what really happened to his family she wouldn’t go near him again and he didn’t know why but his heart ached at the thought.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:09 am

Lilypaw was happy that her friend wasn’t all alone. ”Oh! That’s nice.” she smiled. ”So do you have a group that you live with? Like a clan?”
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:13 am

He shook his head. He wandered around and didn’t really stay in one place for very long.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:15 am

Lilypaw has assumed that all cats lived together. ”You should join Skyclan!” she exclaimed, wanting her new friend to live with her. ”Your family could come too! You could be an apprentice like me!”
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:17 am

He quickly shook his head. He hated the life of clan cats and loved the freedom he had. Besides he knew that the clans wouldn’t want a murder with them.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:19 am

Lilypaw looked down. ”Ok...but we can still be friends!” she said brightly, looking up again.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:20 am

Yes, I would love to have you as a friend.” he mewed before lying down on his side and stretching.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 2:23 am

Lilypaw smiled. ”Cool!” She looked up, seeing the sun slowly starting to set. ”Well, I better hunt some prey and get back to camp. See you later!” she ran off to hunt a few bits of prey, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]   Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoke on the Rise [Closed for FireDaisy]
Page 1 of 1