Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

My Character's Theme Songs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

My Character's Theme Songs Empty
PostSubject: My Character's Theme Songs   My Character's Theme Songs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 1:58 am

B R E E Z E B R A N C H

SONG
Photograph by Ed Sheeran

lyrics:
Video

WHY THIS SONG?

This song strongly reminds me of her relationship with Mudmask. She loves him so much, but it hurts her too, because she can't be with him. The last part "wait for me to come home" makes me think Mud is telling her he'll wait for her in StarClan. "Next to your heartbeat where I should be", that part makes me think of Breeze's thoughts that they should be able to be together as a family, laying in the same nest. "But it's the only thing that I know", Breezebranch has only ever known the love of family, and so with all her family dead, the thought that Mudmask loves her makes her want it more, as she misses the bond of love she's always had.
All in all, this song really fits her.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: My Character's Theme Songs   My Character's Theme Songs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 2:59 am

M U D P A W

SONG
Kiss The Rain by Yurima

Lyrics:

Video

WHY THIS SONG?

Ever since Mudpaw found out about her father, she's so desperately wanted to know if he loved her. She knows deep down in her heart she can't do anything but love him. SHe tries to blame her mother, but knows she can only love her "Thinking maybe you love me Like I've always loved you." Mudpaw has always loved her mother. She thinks about her father and wonders if he loves, even though she's half-Clan. In the last verse, "Although your heart is mine It's hollow inside I never had your love And I never will" Mudpaw reflects that although she loves her father, she feels hollow because she thinks he doesn't love her and that he never will. In the very last verse, "So why am I still here in the rain?" happens right as she's about to give up trying to find her father ( in Are You Somewhere Out There?) right afterwards though, her father appears to her and tells her that he was scared she didn't love him.
I chose this song for Mud as it really tells a story. Each line expresses an emotion that Mud felt along the way. Confusion, love, emptiness, shock, disappointment. The ending verse is honestly perfect when put with her story with her father. Overall, it really just fits her relationship with Mudmask, which plays a big part in who she is.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: My Character's Theme Songs   My Character's Theme Songs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 3:33 am

V I O L E T P A W
SONG
We Won't Stop Dreaming by Pinkzebra

Lyrics:

Video

WHY THIS SONG?
When I first heard this song, I thought of Softpaw, but when it mentioned "you and me Doing it together" I immediately thought of Wolfpaw and Violetpaw. Vi has always been independent, wanting to "shine" to impress her mother. When she met Wolfpaw, they did everything together. "'Cause this is our world And this is our time These are our plans We're gonna let 'em shine This is our place" RiverCLan is their home and as the new generation of warriors, it's their time to shine. Violet and Wolf do a whole lot of crazy things together, and "we've come so far" since they were little apprentices and kits. This is only the beginning, as they won't stop dreaming.
Basically, a song about her independence and relationship with Wolfpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character's Theme Songs   My Character's Theme Songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Character's Theme Songs
Page 1 of 1