Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Ask Ice's Characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

Ask Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 8:32 am

Ask away and I'll they'll try and answer your questions to the best of my their abilities.

Lightningstar
Alfalfatuft
Valerianroot
Bigpaw

And if you would rather ask me a question instead of my characters, go ahead! ><
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 9:01 am

Valerianroot, which of your siblings is your favorite? Which do you get along best with? Why?

Alfalafalafalafalafatuft, on a scale of 1-10, how well do you get along with the devil Crowpaw?

Lightningstar, what's the most stressful thing about being a leader? What's your favorite thing about being a leader?

Bigpaw, uhhhhhh, uhhh, err, hmmmm, nnnnhgggghhnn... Do you... Like... being....... uh... Big...?
(I wanted to have a question for him then realized I knew absolutely nothing about said character--)

Ice, which of your cats, made or unmade, is your favorite to roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 10:16 am

Bigpaw what do you think of being an uncle and do you think you'll be a good one?
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 7:19 am

Lightningstar - how are you feeling about having some grandkits soon?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:47 am

Alfalaflafalafalfflalaffaufooflafloofytuft - If you had to be shoved into another Clan, which one?
Back to top Go down
https://snowykittin.github.io/portfolio/
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 12:21 pm

Stormy wrote:
Valerianroot, which of your siblings is your favorite? Which do you get along best with? Why?

Alfalafalafalafalafatuft, on a scale of 1-10, how well do you get along with the devil Crowpaw?

Lightningstar, what's the most stressful thing about being a leader? What's your favorite thing about being a leader?

Bigpaw, uhhhhhh, uhhh, err, hmmmm, nnnnhgggghhnn... Do you... Like... being....... uh... Big...?
(I wanted to have a question for him then realized I knew absolutely nothing about said character--)

Ice, which of your cats, made or unmade, is your favorite to roleplay?

"I have no favorites; each of them has a part to play in ThunderClan and within the family. Cloudbreeze and I get along fine, probably because in some ways, we're both like our father."

"Pfft, that pipsqueak of a brat wishes he was on my level of hell-bringing."

"Well I do have lots of kits to keep track of... and probably getting to see my clan grow and flourish."

"Gosh it's great! Sometimes I trip over my paws... but I'm getting better at looking at where my paws are going!"

"Hm... that's a very hard question. I love all my guys and each of them is fun and unique to RP. I've never had a total buttface character like Alf, so I think he's defs one of my faves."

Hitsjui wrote:
Bigpaw what do you think of being an uncle and do you think you'll be a good one?

"Oh golly, an uncle? How cool! ... um, what's an uncle again? Well, whatever it is, I bet I'll be great at it!"

Deer wrote:
Lightningstar - how are you feeling about having some grandkits soon?

"Kits are an essential part of the clan's next generations, so myself and ThunderClan are blessed."

Kitty wrote:
Alfalaflafalafalfflalaffaufooflafloofytuft - If you had to be shoved into another Clan, which one?

"Great Silverpelt, such a tedious thought. I guess SkyClan, Silverstar seems aight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Ice's Characters
Page 1 of 1