Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Ask Winter's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Ask Winter's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ask Winter's Characters   Ask Winter's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 1:42 pm

I've got...

Silverstar
Roseeye
Scorchpaw
Allister

Ask away
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ask Winter's Characters   Ask Winter's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 11:55 pm

Allister, what do you think of the Clans? Do you think it's unfair that they suddenly came to forest and ruled it? Would you ever consider joining a Clan?

Roseeye, what do you think about ThunderClan? Do you like being in ThunderClan? If you could choose any Clan, which would you live in? Why?

Silverstar, what's your opinion on Smoke? you got any she-cat's you got your eyes on?~

and Scorchpaw, uh, um.... How's life..?
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ask Winter's Characters   Ask Winter's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 7:09 am

Allister - "I think the clans are rather arrogant and brutish, it's unlikely that I'll join one. I was dumped into this forest after the clans took over, but I do think it's unfair how they only want their shelter, prey, and mercy to themselves."

Roseeye - "I'm gonna be honest, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. ThunderClan's my home and I'll stick with my clanmates, even if some of them are complete mousebrains."

Silverstar - "No, not particularly. Maybe I used to when I was still Silverfrost, but since the Great War I guess it hasn't crossed my mind."

Scorchpaw - "Well, it's been alright..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Winter's Characters   Ask Winter's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Winter's Characters
Page 1 of 1