Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Patchy Progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

Patchy Progress Empty
PostPatchy Progress

Hullo there! I'm Patch, and I've been RPing cats for longer than I care to think about. It's so nice finding people that are still into Warriors. I'm very excited to get started here. I've joined WCC just recently and obviously haven't fulfilled my need for cats so...here I am! <3

Fun Facts:
  • I'm a SAHM to an almost 2 year old little girl and she's the absolute best. She is an aspiring cat lady and my little co-pilot so I talk about her a lot. We call her Panda. c:
  • I was a vet tech before I became a SAHM. Basically it made more sense for me to stay home than to work just to pay for daycare. Plus as much as I loved the shelter work I did, I think being a mom is my true calling. xD
  • I have a small zoo of fur babies. 4 cats (Tonks, Patch, Cadell, and Cerasam), 2 dogs (Kitsune and Conri), and a ferret (Jinkx). c:
  • I used to admin a Warriors site when I was like, maybe 12. I was cringey af.
  • I also was on WCARPG for quite a while but it devolved into too much uncoordinated chaos. ):
  • I love Pokemon, and other games I enjoy include The Sims, Niche, and Civ.
  • I'm a Ravenclaw, or probably more accurately a Ravenpuff. My partner is a Slytherin or Slytherclaw. My daughter...Is probably a Slytherin. xD
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Patchy Progress :: Comments

Ice
Re: Patchy Progress
Post Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:36 pm by Ice
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors!

I looovee ferrets and other pocket pets, you'll have to share pics with us sometime! <3

Patchy Progress

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: