Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Ravenkits MCA ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Ravenkits MCA ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:07 pm

Blackclaw woke with a big yawn as he spent most of the night talking to Firestar about the sign he received from Starclan. Today, Ravenkit would be six moons old and old enough to become an apprentice. He knew the young kit wanted to be a medicine cat apprentice so when Blackclaw found out she would be, he didn’t tell her. As the sun rose in the sky, Blackclaw grabbed the traveling herbs and set them outside his den. He then went to the nursery and called out for her. “Ravenkit, come to my den please.” He mewed with no stutter as he was taking her to the moonstone and didn’t need to stutter. He padded back to his den to wait for her next to the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:19 pm

Ravenkit awoke with a yawn. She blinked curiously, sleep still hazing her eyes. “Ok...” She knew that this would probably mean that it was something important, since Blackclaw had called her up. Ravenkit stumbled towards the medicine cat den, still half asleep. When she saw two bundles of herbs layer before her, she blinked the sleep out of her eyes, and gazed at Blackclaw, confused. “Is some cat sick? What happened?” She asked, slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:23 pm

He smiled as he saw the black sleepy kit come padding up. “No one is sick.” He said laughing as he pushed a bundle towards her. “These are traveling herbs, eat them all up, they will taste bad but it will keep your hunger at bay.” He mewed then ate his herbs to show her what to do. “Today, I’m taking you to the moonstone with me.” He mewed still not telling her as he loved to give surprises.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:26 pm

OOC: So, when we get to the Moonstone, will there be a StarClan cat to speak to Ravenkit or what?

Ravenkit blinked again. Deciding that Blackclaw knew what he was doing, she took a deep breath, then ate up the herbs as quickly as she could. They were bitter. Very, very bitter. She almost spat them out, but swallowed it quickly. “Oh...StarClan what...that was...” She had no words to describe the flavor.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:30 pm

(You will know when we get there, want me to time skip to moonstone?)

Blackclaw smiled as she ate all the herbs and then he lead the way out of camp towards mothermouth.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:36 pm

(Sure!)

Ravenkit thought that she would collapse, right there, right then. Her small, kit legs trembled and she quivered in exhaustion. “A—are we here? I think that...” Ravenkit collapsed in front of Mothermouth. She wanted to sleep. “I can’t...”
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:38 pm

Blackclaw looked down at the exhausted kit and then at the sky. The sun was close to setting but they still had time so he sat down and groomed his thick fur of any dirt, leaves, or branches. “We are here but we need to wait a bit so you can rest, but no falling asleep.” He mewed then went back to grooming.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:46 pm

Ravenkit panted and gasped, but managed to stand up. “I’m ok now...should we go now?” With that, she entered the creepy looking, dark cave. Shuddering slightly, she called out to Blackclaw. “Um...Blackclaw? What are we doing here...”
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:51 pm

The medicine cat padded forward, closer and closer to the looming Mothermouth and Grabbed Ravenkit. "Once we're inside the Mothermouth, it will be nearly impossible to see, so either follow my scent or stay close to my tail and stay as close as possible," he told the kit. "We still have a ways to go." The darkness of the cave swallowed the two cats quickly, as it was already deep in the night. The walls narrowed around them as they went deeper, and Blackclaw instinctively took the path to the right. "The path splits here. Make sure that you always go into the right-side tunnel. The left is dangerous and the path unstable."

(Credit to Asher for the moonstone help ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 11:58 pm

(Oh...ok I get it now.)

Ravenkit nodded, following close to Blackclaw. She followed him to the path to the right, and gasped in shock. The Moonstone was glowing right in front of her. A shaft of moonlight lit the stone and she blinked in shock and wonder. Turning towards Blackclaw, she asked, “Now can you tell me why we’re here?”
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 12:01 am

The Moonstone shone spectacularly with the light of the moon that entered through the hole at the top of the cave. It bathed the two cats in a bright white light, and within it Blackclaw could feel the cold but comforting presence of their ancestors. He hoped that StarClan knew what they were doing by having him train a cat so soon after his own ceremony. "Ravenkit, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan and return to ShadowClan as a medicine cat Apprentice?" He mewed to her with a smirk waiting to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 12:07 am

As Ravenkit heard what Blackclaw said, her jaw dropped. “M—Me? What...when...why...I mean...yes. Yes, I’m ready. What do I have to do?” She asked the black medicine cat. Still not really believing that it was true, she shook her head to clear her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 12:15 am

Blackclaw smiled softly at the kit, and fixed his gaze vaguely upwards, looking to his ancestors. "Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprentice. She has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance with your will." 

"Come forward, Ravenkit, and press your nose to the Moonstone. It's time to visit StarClan," he meowed with an air of finality, waiting for the kit to follow his instruction before pressing his nose to the stone himself. Sleep quickly overtook him, anxious to see what awaited them in their dreams. 

A warm, blissful sigh left Blackclaw’s muzzle as he stretched his legs. "Come, Ravenkit, we're being expected," he mewed, padding over the hill they woke up on the other side of to meet the sea of cats with stars in their pelts. He greeted Oakleaf at the front, glad to see him again in happy circumstances. 

"It's good to see you Blackclaw, Ravenkit," Oakleaf meowed. "It’s nice to see how far you have grown, Blackclaw.” The old medicine cat mewed than looked at ravenkit. “From this day forth, you shall be known as Ravenpaw. May the stars guide your paws in learning everything Blackclaw has to share with you.

The crowd of starry cats burst with life, seemingly endless cheers of "Ravenpaw! Ravenpaw!" erupting with no end in sight. The cacophony of voices was the last the medicine cats heard before they awoke once again in the cold cave of the Moonstone, the first light of dawn beginning to stream into the cavern.

(Credit to Asher ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 12:25 am

Ravenkit, now Ravenpaw, woke up dazed. “Did...did I really just see StarClan? Am I a medicine cat apprentice now?” Ravenpaw bounced on her paws, all exhaustion gone from her body. Then, she turned towards Blackclaw. “When do we begin training?”
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 12:27 am

Tomorrow, I need to sleep as I have gone two days without any.” He said and lead her out of the cave and towards home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenkits MCA ceremony   Ravenkits MCA ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenkits MCA ceremony
Page 1 of 1