Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow

Go down 
+2
FireDaisy
Stormy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow   Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 12:56 am

It was a calm morning. Her close friend, Softcloud, was in the nursery with her, having a simple conversation while she did her check-up.
"What are you going to do now, Softcloud? Who are you going to train, now that Cottonkit is dead?" Violetbriar mewed softly. Softcloud looked down, eyes shadowed. "I'm not quite sure... I'll have to stick around for a while now."

"Oh, Softcloud, is that really so terrible? You'd make a lovely RiverClan cat. Wolfstorm and I could teach you to swim, and oh, it would be so lovely!"
"Now, Vi, you know good and well I can't leave WindClan!"
"Oh, yes, Softy, I know. But I will miss you. You must visit time to time once you leav-- Oh! OW!" Violetbriar's mew was cut off as a sharp pain surged through her, painful from head to tail. Softcloud jumped off, raced off to get raspberry leaves and a thick stick, and was back in record breaking time. "Don't worry, Violetbriar, I'll take care of you. Everything will be fine. Chew the leaves, and when the pain is worst, bite into the stick."

With a sharp yowl, the first kit was born.

Soon enough, four sweet kittens lay beside their mother's cream pelt, a soft purr in her throat. "They are lovely. What will you name them?"
"This sweet little calico will be Flowerkit, in honor of my dear friend." She mewed, a flash towards her medicine cat friend. "And this white tom will Waterkit, for the river that shelters us." Her cream paw gently touched one of her white sons. "Dovekit," she whispered, "For the aunt she never knew." Her rasping tongue gently groomed the gray-and-cream tabby marked she-kit. "For my great-grandmother, White Mist on Grass, this kit will be Whitekit."

"They're wonderful, I'll go fetch their father, I'll be back."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow   Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 1:10 am

Waterkit squirmed towards the milk and drank as he felt his other siblings around him.

(Water will be normal in this topic, but beware in other topics :3)
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow   Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 1:21 am

Dovekit was warm, in her mother’s belly. She felt content, and at home. Suddenly, she was pushed out of her safe haven and into a cold, new world. She screeched and mewed in nervousness and fear, blindly pawing her way through the new environment. Dovekit couldn’t see, she couldn’t walk, and that was what made her frightened. She squeaked for her mother’s warm fur and milk, but couldn’t seem to find her mother. Dovekit started trembling, frightened, nervous, cold, blind and hungry. Dovekit once again turned to the left, assuming it was the left. The scent of milk hit her nose immediately, and she squeaked in excitement. Taking a few more, trembling steps, she collapsed in front of her mother’s belly, latching on. After she was full, Dovekit leaned into a squirming, sleeping ball of fur, which she assumed was one of her littermates. Tired after her little show of strength, Dovekit dozed off...

Last edited by Frostfur on Wed May 06, 2020 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow   Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 1:25 am

Wolfstorm had been pacing outside of the nursery for quite some time. He had heard Violetbriar giving birth, and hoped that she and the kits would be alright. When Softcloud got him, he rushed in. He saw his mate, and four healthy little kits. ”They’re beautiful!” exclaimed the tom. He had pledged to protect his clan when he became deputy. And now, he would pledge to protect his kits. ”I will never, ever let anything happen to you.” he mewed quietly.

ooc: Sorry about me counting wrong xD I edited it
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow   Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 2:07 am

Soon after taking his first breath, Whitekit began to softly mewl for warmth and food after having been brought into the world hungry and cold. He felt other bodies wiggling beside him. They were crying out like he was. While pitifully bumping his nose and head against anything he could feel, he felt a fifth presence. This one was warm and inviting. having a scent of warm milk that he desperately craved. He squirmed his way towards it. Soon enough, he found the source of the milk and began to suckle eagerly. After having his fill, he cuddled to the closest body next to him. He was warm and well fed. He was content just to nuzzle for warmth and doze off.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow   Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 4:21 am

The sudden shock of cold made the tiny calico kitten take her first breath. She cried out in protest of her new environment, but then smelled a familiar scent, a presence that had always meant safety. She crawled her way over to her mother's belly, squirming for a spot between her siblings as she searched blindly for a teat. Flowerkit eventually filled her belly and fell asleep, nestled in her mother's warm fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow   Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Little Bluebirds Fly, Over The Rainbow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: