Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Jay Bird's Signature Requests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird

Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Jay Bird's Signature Requests Empty
PostSubject: Jay Bird's Signature Requests   Jay Bird's Signature Requests Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Oh yeah, I'm opening some free signature requests here because I need to get the hang of drawing again. However, unlike my past requests page, I will only take a limited amount of requests per month and once done, I won't be offering the previous service of adding scars of features to the already drawn characters (unless you pay in my commission page for a signature commission).
This is not first-come-first-serve. I will be most likely choosing the most detailed description of the characters + the most interesting to draw :3 If you want one signature art, please fill this form:

Code:
[b]Cat's name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Eye Colour:[/b]
[b]Fur pattern and colouring:[/b]
[b]Physical build:[/b]
[b]Scars or other features:[/b]
[b]Personality traits:[/b]
[b]Preferred expression or pose (optional, if you leave this empty, I'll be choosing):[/b]

Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jay Bird's Signature Requests   Jay Bird's Signature Requests Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 12:32 pm

Cat's name: Lightningstar
Clan: ThunderClan
Eye Colour: Yellow
Fur pattern and colouring: https://i.servimg.com/u/f50/19/24/70/91/starsi15.png
Physical build: A tall, large, hefty, burly tom, fluffy pelt and fluffy tail
Scars or other features: N/A
Personality traits: Closed off to everyone except his mate, who he falls paw over heals for. He's not the best when it comes to words when speaking to his clan, but is a great gift giver to show how much he cares for them. He's very strict with his daughter. (check character pages for a more detailed description if you'd like)
Preferred expression or pose (optional, if you leave this empty, I'll be choosing): A serious/strict expression, sitting is fine
Back to top Go down
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jay Bird's Signature Requests   Jay Bird's Signature Requests Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 12:58 pm

Cat's name: Lionpaw/spirit
Clan: WindClan
Eye Colour: Amber
Fur pattern and colouring: Ginger tabby with white belly/chest/throat/ruff/paws
Physical build: Lean and long, but with a layer of fluff over top. Not overly fluffy though, mostly around the neck/tail/belly.
Scars or other features:
Personality traits: Loyal and brave but still has a sense of humor.
Preferred expression or pose (optional, if you leave this empty, I'll be choosing): Totally up to you!

https://imgur.com/YOIAzNX
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird

Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jay Bird's Signature Requests   Jay Bird's Signature Requests Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 1:01 pm

Also, I forgot to add, you may ask for more than one character (I mean, you can ask for all your current characters to be drawn in the same signature art ;D)
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jay Bird's Signature Requests   Jay Bird's Signature Requests Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 1:38 pm

Cat's name: Mistedsong
Clan: SkyClan MC
Eye Colour: Green
Fur pattern and colouring: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455960085886140440/666179560441643009/misted.png / https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470435142624739358/666467970414936101/ragdoll-cat-with-green-eyes-14766395657Vf.jpg
Physical build: Misted is relatively small for a full-grown tom, and he's much more fur than cat. Very lithe.
Scars or other features: His spine is slightly curved to one side but it's not super visible? and there's a scar on his nose that I forgot to include in my drawing :b
Personality traits: He seems aloof on the surface, but is at heart fiercely caring and very loyal. He can be a little naive at times, but always with good intentions. He had a tendency for mischief as a youngster, and that occasionally still shines through his air of maturity.
Preferred expression or pose (optional, if you leave this empty, I'll be choosing): go nuts homie :>
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Jay Bird

Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Jay Bird's Signature Requests   Jay Bird's Signature Requests Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 9:22 am

I have decided to draw three characters per month and since I have received three applications, I'll be drawing all the request I have received until now.
After I finish my own, I'll start drawing your characters ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Bird's Signature Requests   Jay Bird's Signature Requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Bird's Signature Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: