Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Yet Another Kit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal

Sal

Yet Another Kit Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Kit   Yet Another Kit Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 1:31 am

The sun peeked over the small streams that were interwoven throughout RiverClan’s camp. Icekit glanced up, wincing as the golden light seeped through her eyelids, irritating her just enough to open them. She sighed and stood up, licking scraps of feathers off of her fur. I swear, life will be much more interesting as soon as I become an apprentice. Icekit was small, even for a young kit, and looked like a wisp of fluff drifting around. She bounced over to a tiny pool, about chest height. The water weighed down at her fur, but she was determined to stay in the water. Having very long, tangly fur, made swimming inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Yet Another Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Kit   Yet Another Kit Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 2:40 am

Waterpaw bounded into camp with his mother right behind. Even though he hated it he listened to everything she said. Soon though, he would not listen and do what he wanted. Waterpaw smiled when he saw his brother and was about to call out before noticing it was a different white fluffy cat. His blue and yellow eyes sparkled in excitement of having a new friend so he bounded towards the new kit. “Hi, I’m Waterpaw, I just became an apprentice. I thought you were my brother as you look exactly like him but he has bigger fur around his head and neck.” He mewed happily.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

Yet Another Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Kit   Yet Another Kit Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 10:59 pm

Icekit was surprised at the enthusiasm of this newcomer, but it wasn't unwelcome. She grinned at Waterpaw and said, "I'm Icekit. And I haven't seen your brother around, but there are a few white cats who look like me." The small kitten stretched. "It's nice out here," she murmured. She walked out of the water, quickly shaking her pelt out.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Yet Another Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Kit   Yet Another Kit Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:04 pm

I love water, It’s the best thing in the world! I don’t know how the other clans can hate it.” Waterpaw mewed jumping into the puddle. His fur quickly got soaked and stuck to his skin. “Me and my brother actually look a like, ummm well besides my eyes.” He mewed swimming around in the cool water like it was the first time all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

Yet Another Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Kit   Yet Another Kit Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 1:43 am

Icekit hadn’t really taken note of Waterpaw’s eyes, but she did now. They were Heterochromatic; blue and yellow. She shrugged as he mentioned the other Clans. “The other Clans are weird. Like WindClan. How do they manage to sleep in the open?” I don’t mean to criticize, but I’m sure the other Clans think we’re crazy. She scowled at her still-tangled fur. “My fur just gets all tangled when I swim.”
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Yet Another Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Kit   Yet Another Kit Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 1:50 am

Shadowclan lives in the dark almost all the time, Thunderclan lives in a forest, Skyclan cats jump from tree branches to hunt. We seem to be the best clan.” He mewed and got out of the water shaking his fur. His thick white pelt was sticking all over the place and he sat down. “My fur gets tangled too but I don’t mind.” He mewed as he started to groom his pelt to dry it off and get it back to its Floof.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

Yet Another Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Kit   Yet Another Kit Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 2:00 pm

"Hey Waterpaw! If you don't mind me asking, who's this you're talking to and what were ya talking about?" asked Whitepaw as he walked over to his brother and an unfamiliar kit. He gave them both a toothy grin as he awaited a response. He had been trying to help around the camp since he had awoken. So far, they had given him some menial tasks to do. He supposed it was because he was a very new apprentice. His mentor was going to take him out to start their training soon but for now, he was to stay in the camp and find something to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yet Another Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Kit   Yet Another Kit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: