Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A water storm (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A water storm (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 11:20 pm

Waterpaw hated being in the medicine den but it was better than having lilypaw die. When his brother found him, he had many questions but Waterpaw wouldn’t say a thing. When they reached the camp was when everything turned downhill. His father came running and asking why Waterpaw was limping and soaking wet. Waterpaw still stayed quiet and limped to the medicine den. Days later, he is still in the medicine den but he would be able to be free today. He still had a slight limp that never healed so he was slower now but at least he was alive.

Waterpaw limped out of the medicine den, he hated being cooped up, and looked around for his father. His father was more worried about Waterpaw than even his mother so Waterpaw wasn’t surprised when he saw his father asleep outside the medicine den.

(He will have a limp now :3 )
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 12:00 pm

Wolfstorm felt like a terrible father. His son had gone out causally, and returned soaking with water and blood, and torn half to shreds. Waterpaw was barely more than a kit, very young in the deputy’s eyes. And he was worried. He had decided to sleep by his son in the medicine den, with consent from Softcloud. He laid there quietly, watching his son peacefully sleep.

Violetbriar teased him a bit about it, but she was worried as well. He was still asleep when an apprentice exited the den. The fluffy Tom was soon altered at his presence, and sheepishly sat up, looking at Waterpaw. He stood, shaking out his pelt. ”Do you need anything?” he asked. The deputy would willingly get him whatever he needed.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 11:55 pm

Waterpaw smiled as his father awoke and right away asked about Waterpaw. “I’m fine dad, I just want to get out of the medicine den for a while.” He mewed as he limped on over to his father. It was still painful to move his bad leg but he was starting to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 7:55 am

Wolfstorm nodded. He remembered when Violetbriar, Violetpaw at the time, had gotten injured. She hated being in the medicine den as well. Like mother, like son he commented inwardly, before turning to his son again. Soon the deputy’s eyes lit up. He had an idea! ”Waterpaw, would you like to go hunting?” he asked. He knew his son was capable, and the older tom wanted to get to know his kits. He had been quite busy with all of his deputy duties, but he loved his family so much. He also wanted to know about the dog fight that had happened. Perhaps it was the way Waterpaw had said it, or just a father’s intuition, but something seemed a bit off about the story. Like the apprentice had left something out.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 8:00 am

Waterpaw instantly lit up at the sound of hunting but than frowned as he realized his bad leg. Than he remembered something and instantly got happy again. “I can’t run, but I can fish!” He mewed happily to his father.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 8:12 am

Wolfstorm nodded happily. ”Come on!” he mewed playfully, taking a few steps towards the edge of camp. He walked a little slower, as his son still had a limp. He couldn’t wait to bond with Waterpaw more!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 8:15 am

Waterpaw Limped after his father as fast as he could excited to finally be able to hang out with him. “How is being deputy?” He asked trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 8:22 am

Wolfstorm shrugged. ”Well organizing patrols can be fun, and I hunt like any other warrior. But I especially love apprentice ceremonies! Seeing the kits all excited, and getting to pick out a mentor,” he grinned. ”that is just amazing!” he mused. ”What about you? How’s being an apprentice for you?” To be honest, the deputy’s apprenticehood had been quite a rollercoaster. From hunting to battles, to gaming out with his best friend. It had been an exciting, and sometimes dangerous one, but he wouldn’t trade it for the world.

Last edited by Deer on Mon May 18, 2020 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 9:23 am

Waterpaw bounded-skipped along with his bad leg sticking out as he and his father walked towards the river. He listened intently to what his father said and smiled up at him when it was his turn to speak. "Training with mom is fun but with my bad leg it will get harder." He mewed and looked back at his bad leg that was limping along. He wished it didn't turn out like this but if starclan wanted it then he couldnt right it .
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 2:57 am

Wolfstorm nodded. ”I’m sure that leg will get back to normal someday!” he mewed encouragingly, although he wasn’t quite sure. His son’s injury was pretty bad, he had heard after talking with some cats more experienced in the medicine field, namely Softcloud. When they reached the river, he stopped, letting his son reach him first. ”Alright, show me what you got!” he mewed. He did want to see how Waterpaw was improving.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 3:13 am

Waterpaw nodded and sat down next to the river making sure his shadow didn’t go on the water. When he was positioned correctly he waited until he saw a fish. It felt like forever but when the fish came he stayed calm and waited until it was perfect time to strike. As the fish was about to swim away Waterpaw slashed out at the water......and the fish got caught in his claws. He brought the fish out and smiled up at his father.

Waterpaw has....Caught the Fish.

Last edited by FireDaisy on Wed May 20, 2020 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 3:13 am

The member 'FireDaisy' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 12:58 am

The deputy watched his son catch a fish. He nodded encouragingly. ”Nice job!” he mewed excitedly. Wolfstorm missed having an apprentice. Adderpaw had become a medicine cat apprentice, being mentored by Softcloud. ”So, I do wanna hear about this battle you had with a dog...” he mewed, a bit slyly. Leaving his son to think for a moment, he went in to catch a fish himself. He watched the fish come by, and caught it, and killed it swiftly. Taking it onto the land, it flopped down softly onto the ground. He looked towards Waterpaw.

Last edited by Deer on Sat May 23, 2020 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 12:58 am

The member 'Deer' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 1:12 am

He sighed knowing he wouldn’t get out of telling his father. He thought about lying again but knew his father would find out one day so he decided to tell the truth. “Okay, I will tell you the whole story.” He mewed and sat down. “ I was walking around, bored, trying to find something to do when I noticed a cat in the river. She was drowning so I jumped in and saved her. She was really weak and by her scent I could tell she was Skyclan, she was also beautiful. I decided to take her back to her camp as she was too weak to travel alone. I know that it is against the code to go into other territories but she was so weak. Along the way a dog attacked us. The dog grabbed her and wouldn’t let her go so I fought the dog. It bit down on my leg then shoved me to the side. I didn’t give up though and the dog dropped her and ran off. As she was now weak and injured I limped the rest of the way with her leaning on me. We got to Skyclan camp, I got shoved away by Her mother, And went to the medicine den to get healed. Mistedsong did his best and sent me home” He Mewed to his father hoping he wouldn’t be mad.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 12:38 pm

ooc: YOUR PFP I LOVE <3

Wolfstorm wasn’t sure what he expected. The tale that came rushing out of Waterpaw’s mouth, well, definitely not. He waited until his son finished, before nodding cooly. ”Well, it’s good you helped this she-cat,” he started. ”And you seemed very brave. But your leg-“ he cut out. His eyes filled with worry. If his son’s leg never went back to normal, if Waterpaw was always crippled, the deputy would never forgive himself. It was his repsoisblity, to protect his clan, to, protect his family. Lightening up with a sudden smirk, he nudged the apprentice playfully. ”So, what about this pretty little she-cat? What’s she like?” he asked childishly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 12:44 pm

He smiled as his father wasn’t mad and tried to make the air happy again. “She is the most beautiful she-cat I have ever seen. She was very sweet, nice, and even brave when fighting the dog. Even though she couldn’t do much she tried her best and never gave up.” he mewed.

(I learned a lot in one topic lmao)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 1:16 pm

Wolfstorm smiled. Hopefully it was just a crush. He had seen nice looking she-cats from other clans, but nothing serious had happened. ”She sounds like a nice young molly. But I’m not sure if I’m comfortable with you sneaking off to go see her. Will you do that?” asked the deputy. He knew what Waterpaw felt. He felt the same way with Violetbriar, his mate. But even though Lichenstar had aligned an alliance with Skyclan and Thunderclan, forbidden romances were still, well, forbidden!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 11:02 pm

Waterpaw thought about it. “Would it be sneaking off if we saw each other by the border on patrols?” He asked curious. He knew he would probably try to find a way to see her as she was his friend but even then if they randomly met during patrols that wasn’t sneaking out.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 12:46 am

Wolfstorm chuckled softly. ”Well, Waterpaw, you know that you aren’t supposed to really be friends with cats from other clans. You can talk at gatherings, but,” he sighed. ”I don’t know, son.” he thought. He didn’t want to restrict his son, but there was the code to consider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A water storm (Closed)   A water storm (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A water storm (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: