Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Frozen Flowers [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal

Sal

Frozen Flowers [open] Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Flowers [open]   Frozen Flowers [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 2:13 am

Icepaw's tail flicked with pride as she lugged her prey back to camp. She'd been out on a hunt, and caught two carp and another fish. It was pretty small, and she didn't know the type, but she was still proud. Fresh-kill was fresh-kill, no matter the size. The small apprentice deposited the fish onto the well-sized pile of prey and beamed at them, waiting to see who would eat her catch. It was her first catch alone- she'd hunted with Minnowstream, but that didn't bring the same type of pride that Icepaw was now brimming with. Hungry herself, Icepaw grabbed the small fish and took a few small bites, glancing around at camp. Everything seemed to be running well.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Flowers [open]   Frozen Flowers [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 2:37 am

Flowerkit spotted Icepaw returning to camp and stood, arching her fluffy tail over her back in a luxurious stretch. "Hey, Icepaw! Great catch. I can't wait until I'm an apprentice," she said happily.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Flowers [open]   Frozen Flowers [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 9:30 am

Waterpaw was doing leg training and smiled as he saw his friend entering camp with a fish. “Wow! Did you catch that alone? It’s so big!” He mewed and than heard his sister. “It will be fun sis, just wait and see!” He mewed while limping towards the two.

(People keep asking, It’s his back right leg)
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Flowers [open]   Frozen Flowers [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 10:30 pm

[I keep messing up and thinking that water and ice are sibs]

Icepaw nodded, beaming. “Yeah! I went out on a solo hunt, and caught them all alone. Want to try them?” She hoped the answer would be yes, and grabbed one of the carp from the pile. She sighed in delight and took a bite. “The other Clans are crazy for not liking fish,” she mumbled around her mouthful of prey.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Flowers [open]   Frozen Flowers [open] Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 6:37 pm

"Hey you guys! What'cha up to? Oh! Did you catch that Icepaw?" asked a familiar tom with a decent amount of enthusiasm in his voice. When he walked up to the three, he bumped his shoulder to his brother's then his sister's and surprisingly to Icepaw's as well. It was one of the ways he showed affection but it was reserved for those close to him, like his family, friends, or others who he's wanting to get to know better. Before having walked over, Whitepaw had been lending a paw around the camp to whoever needed some extra help. This wasn't anything new. He'd been doing this since the morning after his apprentice ceremony. Secretly, the tom enjoyed doing tasks for his clanmates. It made him feel like he was contributing lots to the clan. The smiles and thanks he gets makes his chest flutter with pride and it makes his day significantly better.  

The older apprentice gave them all a closed eye smile as he sat down not too far from where Flowerkit was, curling his tail around his paws. He was feeling rather content today.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Flowers [open]   Frozen Flowers [open] Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 11:01 am

[i ship it: white x ice]

Icepaw blushed slightly as Whitepaw bumped her shoulder playfully. She beamed, proud of her catch, and tossed a carp over to him. ”I did!” She hopped from paw to paw. I hope they like the fish! If they don’t, it’s not by fault I caught fish that taste bad. The point was having fun while catching them! She sat down, as Whitepaw had, and swished her tail side to side, tilting her head at the others. Aren’t they going to try the fish?
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Flowers [open]   Frozen Flowers [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 12:06 am

Flowerpaw eagerly grabbed another car next to the other apprentices and took a dainty bite from the fish. "Mmm, it's so good!" she said happily. She'd always loved the clean taste of fish over the metallic taste of mammalian prey the other clans ate. She smiled as her brother joined, not missing the subtle look between Whitepaw and Icepaw.

Oops, I totally forgot about this!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Flowers [open]   Frozen Flowers [open] Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 12:29 am

Waterpaw limped forwards and took a bite out of this fish. He didn’t know he was hungry until the delicious taste of the fish reached his mouth. He smiled in happiness but didn’t take another bite as he let the others have some. He wondered what lilypaw was doing at the moment and if she was alright.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Flowers [open]   Frozen Flowers [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 4:56 pm

OOC: If I hadn't gone through and checked all of the topics i'm in/was in, I wouldn't of known that more posts were made after Sal's last post. The notifications i'm supposed to get about this topic didn't work apparently. ;-; Sorry for the delay ya'll...

IC: Whitepaw beamed when Icepaw tossed him one of the carps. He mumbled a bashful thank you that was accompanied by a nod and proceeded to dig in. As soon as he took his first bite, he was bombarded by the wonderful taste and sensation only fish could give him. This meal was especially better since one of his denmates had caught it. He felt a swell of pride in his chest knowing that he had rather skilled companions by his side.

"This is amazing Icepaw! These were great catches indeed. You're already such a skilled hunter. Thank you for sharing them with us." meowed the tom eagerly, a bright grin adorning his face and stars twinkling in his deep, brown eyes. He couldn't help the enthusiasm he displayed. It's just how he is...on occasion. There's always a time and place to act certain ways and right then, it was alright to let himself relax be chipper. He's usually a bit more serious and calm but that's more reserved for when he's training or doing his apprentice duties inside and outside of the camp. It felt good being with his siblings and denmates. It helped him unwind and take some time to hang out with those he cares so much about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Flowers [open]   Frozen Flowers [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Flowers [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: