Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

parents needed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal

Sal

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 3:29 am

Kit Name: tbd based on appearance - appearance based on parents, so ye
Clan: any works
Adoption Allowed?: no thanks
Preferred Origins: - - -

Special Requests: - - -
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 4:25 am

Ooo me curious. Depending on clan depends on if I'm parent/sibling/ or just plain friend
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 7:55 am

I have a character awaiting approval in RiverClan, though I plan to make another in a different Clan. What Clans do you have parents in?
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 8:57 am

Thunderclan, Windclan, I guess Skyclan? My rc boi needs moonstone atm so can't parent yet (even tho mom would be skyclan) Blackclaw could adopt also but he SC
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 11:20 am

Ah well, my RC kit may just be NPC

I’m making a TC kit though, who would the parents be?
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 11:37 am

Badgerstorm (me) x Oakleap (Hitsjui) The two have loved each Other since very young and has done everything together. Badger is being blinded atm so if you don't mind waiting cause I don't wanna paradox them that would be good. Badger is the 6th? Kit born from lightningstar x sageleaf and his family is full of high ranks. His sister is deputy and his other sister is med. In total the family consists of around 10 siblings for badger. Oak is npc born with no siblings. Atm they have 3 kits, Stormpaw, Firepaw, and Peregrinepaw. If you need any more information (like list of siblings and rper's or even looks) Then you can PM me ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 11:43 am

those parents work! i will create the kitten right away! thank you!
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 12:30 pm

In RC, you could be a part of a Wolfstorm x Violetbriar litter, or be adopted
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 11:15 pm

I think I'm going to be having her as NPC born due to not being a huge litter size, but thanks for the offer! I'm setting up a topic in the RC camp right now.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 9:12 am

Sorrel will have at least one littermate! Or you could go NPC, up to you(as long as you havent started the topic!)
I play Violetbriar, btw
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 9:30 am

Unfortunately I have started the topic ^^
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 3:54 am

because it's been almost a month and owlkit has yet to be born, i'll be switching her parents to npcs. thank you for the badgerstorm / oakleap offer, though ^^
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 5:24 am

I understand! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

parents needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: parents needed   parents needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

parents needed
Page 1 of 1