Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Empty
PostSubject: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 7:55 pm

A spotted silver shape crept out of the nursery, blue eyes sparkling in wonder and awe. She then looked around at the dens surrounding her and narrowed her eyes. "I demand to see the warriors!" She mewed playfully looked around at the quiet camp. "Hello...? Warriors?" She sounded impatient as she trotted around the clearing. "Don't you want to fight the baddest, meanest fox in the clans?" Her claws came out. "Leapkit will leap for you all! Leapkit will be the leader of Riverclan!" She flicked her tail. "Leapkit will become Leapfox and everyone will obey her sharp fangs and... and fierce demands!" She hissed. The little Bengal found a rock  and stood on it. "You will all fall to the command of Leapfox, who will become Leapstar! I will rule over the clans!" She was basically yelling now, the smile on her face and cheerful glint in her eyes were the little hints of playfulness. "I will turn the clan to Leapclan and I will be Leapstar!" Of course the silver she-kit only wanted the attention of the whole clan, nothing much.

Last edited by KittyKatz on Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 8:54 pm

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Last edited by guest king on Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 1:44 pm

"A swim?" If Leapkit was excited she didn't show it. "Of course a simple warrior like you would challenge me a swim." She leaped from the rock and waved her tail. "I, the great future Leapstar accept your challenge! Show me your rough waters, your endless river!" She yowled. "Leapkit shall show you first, simple warrior, that I will be a natural swimmer!" She did one circle around the Riverclan warrior. "Such a simple challenge." She mewed sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 2:24 pm

Sleepywhisker, lounging near the fresh-kill pile, watched the scene with more than a twinge of amusement, equal parts charmed and irritated by the kit's antics. Imaginative, bold, and quite the little tyrant. A few warriors back in his nursery days would have given him a cuff between the ears for acting like that, and the elders would've been quick to confirm he often did, tearing through the camp with manic unbridled energy. "Incredible!" he called with a flick of his tail, spitting out a thin trout bone from between his teeth. "RiverClan needs you as deputy now. You teach that bees-for-brain a thing or two, Leapkit. Sorry, Leapstar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 8:02 pm

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 9:10 pm

As the other cat approached her she flicked her tail. "Hm," suddenly her imagination transformed the puddle into an ocean. "You want me to take on this... Endless water?" She looked at Sleepywhisker. "Sadly, everyone thinks I'm too young to be a deputy. That'd be the future Leapstar then, Sleepywhisker." She huffed and turned on the puddl- endless water and took note of the warning, but, if any cat knew Leapkit, she is too proud to admit she didn't know that. "Such a simple warning- I already knew it!" She lifted her head high before carefully placing her paws on the pud- endless water's edge. "See, I'm careful!" She mewed. But she got excited and slipped on the sand, plunging into the water. "Ah!" She cried before fixing her tone. "I mean, ahah! I tricked you! You thought I slipped, didn't you?" She laughed, fixing herself in the shallow water. She waded around in it before reaching the other side. "Look at me, a trick and a swim in one day!" She purred, shaking her wet fur.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 3:17 pm

"I see." Such a prideful and troublesome scrap of fur. Color him impressed. "You move like the river itself," Sleepywhisker purred, mossy green eyes flashing in amusement as he exchanged a glance with the deputy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 1:43 pm

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 2:33 pm

She giggled when the deputy cleaned the kit's pelt. She stumbled away then faced them, her ears were still floppy from being wet. "Eating a fish?" Her eyes sparkled. "I- I.. So easy!" She purred, bounding over and almost tripping, she balanced herself and looked in the fresh-kill pile. "Hmm, oh yeah! First you gotta pick the thinnest fish from the pile- momma taught- I mean, she told me but I already knew that! Uh.. The reason is so you leave the fattier fish for the... the elders and queens! Kits get a few bites too but I'm older so now I can... I can eat my own fish!" She explained, trying to add more and more detail as she went on. "Next you uh.. Place it down in front of you." She grabbed a small fish and laid it out flat. "Uh, then you scrape the scales off and take off the tails and fins!" As she explained it she did it. "And then, when your done that, you nibble around the bwones swo yowu dwon't gwet cwut win wor wouth!" She swallowed the fish meat. "If you have a friend you should share it." She pushed the prey over to the much older cats.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 6:07 am

The warrior had just finished his own fish, but still dipped his head down to take the kit up on her gesture. He wouldn't turn down any mouthful of fresh-kill in leaf-bare, even the gentle hungerless leaf-bares that RiverClan was accustomed to. "Yes. Careful around the bones. They'll poke straight through you." Sleepywhisker's expression shifted frightfully serious as he looked down at Leapkit. "We lose a clanmate that way at least once or twice every changing of leaves. They scarf down their food without waiting and the bones just stab out of their pelt like hedgehog quills. That or they leave them laying around camp, and they skewer some poor kit wandering around..."

That was a lie, but lies were useful tools.

Last edited by Sleepy on Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 9:53 pm

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 2:39 pm

Leapkit froze. "B-but mama said it'd just make your mouth bleed, b-but you can die?" Her attitude turned from proud to kit-like as she carefully took a few more bites. "I know you might choke on the small bones b-but die?" Her tail lowered. "Future-Leapstarfox can't die.. Not now!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 12:25 pm

OOC: I swear the last couple of days are a black hole, I had no idea I was this late ;A;

IC: "Yes, die." His face was the picture of solemnity as he touched the kit lightly on the head with the tip of his tail. "Maybe she didn't want to scare you, but this is serious stuff. Lichenstar's last five lives alone—..." Realizing he was perhaps getting carried away, especially with Lichenstar's deputy right next to him, he quickly corrected course. "Anyway. Don't make a mess of your food, future-Leapstarfox."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 10:21 am

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 6:30 pm

(OOC: I think I'll go ahead and end the topic right here, thanks for rping!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery   Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playful, screaming kit fresh out of the nursery
Page 1 of 1