Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

i think everybody got a little bit of doubt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

i think everybody got a little bit of doubt Empty
PostSubject: i think everybody got a little bit of doubt   i think everybody got a little bit of doubt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:29 am

The nursery was so boring. So, so tedious, dull, monotonous-- there were not enough words for how annoying other kits were. Maybe he was just as annoying himself, but Garkit was not sure he really gave a rat's tail. He forced his way out of the crowded den full of kits and queens and noise and rabble. The orange tom-kit was so, so beyond sick of being cramped in there. His mother didn't even do much besides sleep, anyway, she wouldn't notice his absence for some time.

So, he wandered around the clearing of the camp for a few moments, rapidly realizing there wasn't actually anything for him to do out there, either. The orange kit flopped onto his back and let out a self-suffering groan. "There's absolutely nothing to do," he whined to nobody in particular, immediately praying nobody actually noticed as soon as he spoke, given that he didn't actually want to speak to anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com

i think everybody got a little bit of doubt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: