Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Empty
PostSubject: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 1:13 pm

Mothpaw was exhausted after his long, very eventful, day as he padded into the Riverclan camp; his fur still slightly damp from the afternoon of swimming and playing in the shallow waters of the river. "We're here!" he purred, looking over his shoulder to make sure Thornkit was still with him.
Maybe he should show Thornkit around the camp but... He was tired. He'd patrolled the border all on his own, found Thornkit, showed him how to fish and swim, and on top of that played an awesome game of mossball! The day had been so much fun but he was hungry and in desperate need for a long, comfortable nap in the sun. Mothpaw padded across the clearing towards the freshkill pile, hoping to find a snack before he took a nap with his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Thornkit looked around with wide eyes, a new camp! He’s only ever seen windclan’s camp, the kit was excited but also very hungry and sleepy. He had had a busy day, sneaking out and running along the windclan territory and then he met Mothpaw and helped him patrol like a real apprentice!! Not to mention he kinda new how to swim and hunt for fish now. He yawned and stumbled after Mothpaw, heading to the fresh kill pile, most of it was fish.. he was kinda hoping for a rabbit but this was riverclan... he yanked at a small fish and went to follow Mothpaw trusting his new friend to lead him around camp.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 12:25 am

Wolfstorm watched the apprnetice enter camp, with an unfmailar kit in tow. He padded toward Mothpaw with a confused look on his face. ”Mothpaw, who have your brought with you?” he asked politely. The kit didn’t smell like Riverclan, and he usually knew the kits around the nurseries. If it was from Riverclan, why was it out of camp, anyways. This was an odd situation, but hopefully he could find out what exactly was happening.
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 1:26 am

Thornkit mewled softly his mouth full of fish and purred at wolfstorm, moving so he was pressed against Mothpaw’ as side. He laid down where he was to tired to move any further and began to eat . “I’m Thornkit” he said in between bites .
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 2:52 am

Sorrelpaw rolled her eyes as she emerged from the apprentices' den, dark gray fur shining in the sunlight. Her eyes narrowed as Mothpaw and some ugly kit came through the entrance. Ignoring the annoying muttering of everyone else, she took initiative, striding to stand next to Wolfstorm. Picking up the scent of the kit, she almost choked. The WindClan scent was faint, but it was present. "Wolfstorm, can't you scent? That's a WindClan kit! Mosspaw, or Mothypaw, or whatever, what are you doing?" Sorrelpaw's aqua eyes clenched in disgust, short fur puffed out as she glared at the kit, message clear in her eyes: Get out, or I'll make you.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:08 am

Mothpaw settled to eat next to Thornkit. He looked up as Wolfstorm and then Sorrelpaw spoke, "This is Thornkit! He's my friend!" He chirped happily, totally oblivious to the rising tension in the camp. He took a bite of fish, enjoying the warm sun on his pelt. His fluffy tail lazily swished across the ground. Once he was done with his fish a nap would be really nice, he really didn't get why they were getting so much attention, Thornkit was his friend afterall!
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 3:19 am

Thornkit ripped Into the fish, his longer then normal fangs impaling it in places and he had to paw at it several times, while eating, his pink tongue scraping the meat off his teeth and the fish . He was purring loudly pressed against Mothpaw’s side and enjoying the meal and the warm sun.
He glanced at up sorrelpaw and tilted his head to the side, his tail fluffing up. “My fish! Not yours!” He growled before going back to eating .
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 1:29 am

Wolfstorm watched the kit with a strange smile. ”It’s...nice to meet you.” he said uncertainly. He heard Sorrelpaw and turned around. The apprentice had been disrespectful before, but to do so to 2 confused young cats and a deputy was very good. ”Yes, Sorrelpaw, I can scent. I was just trying to have Mothpaw explain why this kit is here.” he responded as calmly as he could. Turning to the kit and apprentice, he asked, ”Mothpaw, where did you find this kit? Thornkit, do you have family in Windclan?” He was trying to make sense of this odd situation.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 2:15 am

Sorrelpaw’s eyes stretched almost out of their sockets as she glared at Thornkit. “Prey stealer,” she growled angrily. Who cared that he was just a kit? And Mothpaw was so, so stupid. “Mothpaw, you’re just taking a WindClan kit into our territory and our camp, and not even thinking about the consequences! He’s stealing prey and trespassing on our territory, and- and, you’re letting it happen! Helping him break the code!”
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 2:21 am

Thornkit finished off his fish and stretched ,his claws sinking into the ground, he curled up next to Mothpaw purring softly . “I was by the really really big river and Mothpaw let me come with him to patrol it was fun!,we played mossball and He taught me how to fish!” He mewled happily “ Oh shrikecall is my father and Brindlestar is my grandmother” he said proudly .

Last edited by Thornpaw on Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 5:31 am

Mothpaw blinked at Sorrelpaw, tipping his head slighly in vague confusion. "He's not stealing prey or trespassing, he's my friend!" He proudly declared. He curled his tail around Thornkit's smaller form as the kit gave his explanation, "Yeah! He was by the river and he wanted to come with me so I showed him awesome apprentice stuff! And now he's my second best friend!" He purred happily.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 1:20 pm

Wolfstorm glanced back and forth. From what he was making out, Mothpaw had found Thornkit, and decided to bring the kit back to camp. Obviously neither of them understood the weight of the situation. ”Mothpaw, Thornkit belongs in Windclan camp. I’m going to take him home, then I’ll talk to you more about it when I get back, alright?” He calmly grabbed the Windclan kit by the scruff and began to take the kit back to the camp where he belonged.

(ooc: I’ll make another topic in WC camp to continue)
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 3:19 am

Mothpaw flattened his ears, "But we were gonna have a nap, does he have to go?" He didn't protest further as Wolfstorm picked up Thornkit, just sighed heavily and flopped to the ground. Halfheartedly waving his tail at Thornkit it farewell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)   Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accidental Kitnapping (w/ Thorn)
Page 1 of 1