Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Forboding Feeling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

A Forboding Feeling Empty
PostSubject: A Forboding Feeling   A Forboding Feeling Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 11:39 am

ooc: supposed to take place before August's gathering, but stuff happened so we're trying again

ic: Silverstar had been walking through the thick forests of ThunderClan for a while now, only having a small idea of where the camp was. He was mostly trying to find the spot where the scent seemed strongest, but with the mingling scents of greenleaf plants and the fact that this whole territory was ThunderClan's made it more difficult to try and track the camp down. He felt bad for crossing into another clan's territory, but this was important. He eventually caught sight of grass that was a lot closer to the ground than the rest. He sniffed at the small patch and got a strong ThunderClan scent. Some warriors must have been walking through here recently. Upon further inspection, he detected a hint of freshly-killed prey. A hunting patrol, most likely. If they had prey already, they were probably heading back to camp. That means, if he follows this trail, it should lead him to... He followed the direction of the trail and saw a wall of bramble. But one with strong ThunderClan scent. This had to be the camp.

He looked around for any sort of opening in the barrier, until he found a small hole he may be able to crawl underneath. He dropped down and crawled through the opening, seeing a steep stone wall underneath, but also the camp at the bottom. Silverstar slid down the side of the wall and jumped down at the bottom. His eyes went around to all the ThunderClan cats in the camp before dipping his head. "Sincerest apologies for the intrusion... but I need to speak with Lightningstar." he spoke calmly as he tried to appear as little of a threat as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Forboding Feeling   A Forboding Feeling Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 1:18 pm

Having been chatting with Cloudbreeze about the best way to deal with the daily patrols and the unwanted rogue occurrences, a familiar voice sounded across camp. There was no way he could ever forget such a soothing tone and turning around, it was exactly who'd he suspected; Silverstar. Leaving his little meeting Cloudbreeze, the large leader made his way across camp, giving reasuring nods to his curious warriors that had begun to gather.

"Silverstar," the fluffy tom mewed with a nod to the SkyClan leader. "I wasn't expecting to see you today, but your presence is anything but an intrusion," he spoke, his voice low and commanding per usual, although it held a hint a pleasure at the little surprise that had entered his camp. "What might we help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Forboding Feeling   A Forboding Feeling Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 1:33 pm

"I'm glad." Silverstar nodded back and raised his head back up. Seeing the old friend did put him slightly more at ease, but not too a significant amount. He took a couple steps forward, eyes quickly glancing at the curious warriors and apprentices. "I'd prefer it to be more private, if you don't mind..." he spoke a bit more quietly. It wasn't that he didn't trust ThunderClan, but... this was a really sensitive situation.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Forboding Feeling   A Forboding Feeling Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 12:29 pm

Nodding his head, he agreed with Silverstar's request. Someplace with less curious eyes and ears was preferred, especially since he didn't know just what the SkyClan leader wanted to discuss. With a huff, the large leader turned and lead the two of them out of camp and into the wooded forest. The two kept padding along for a little while to ensure that they had made some distance between them and the camp, before Lightningstar slowed his pace to a halt, turning his yellow gaze towards the grey tabby. "So, what might you wish to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Forboding Feeling   A Forboding Feeling Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 11:19 am

Silverstar took a deep breath as he prepared to explain. "I did tell my clanmates not to discuss this with cats from another clan, but I know I can trust you." he started off a bit quietly. "It involves ShadowClan. One of my warriors had kits with one of theirs. The ShadowClanner was exiled and took their kits to our camp to seek shelter. I... decided to let them stay. I know it might have been a stupid decision, but I didn't want to leave a mother and kits out in the wild, especially with the rogues."

"If Magpiewing finds out that my clan is harboring his exile, there could be conflict between clans. With the gathering approaching, there's an even bigger risk. The best case scenario is I visited you for nothing, but I feel like that won't happen. I would have prefered to keep any sort of personal conflict with ShadowClan as such, but since your territory is between ShadowClan's and SkyClan's, I feel like your clan would get involved either way. That's why I wanted to tell you in case anything does happen."
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Forboding Feeling   A Forboding Feeling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 4:42 am

Listening as Silverstar began to explain his dilemma, Lightningstar was shocked at first at what Silverstar had done, but he quickly remembered where the two of them differed. Silverstar was certainly much more kind in his ways and even though they disagreed on some things, that didn't mean they wouldn't be friends.

Processing all that the SkyClanner had said, Lightningstar, gave his pelt a shake before clearing his throat. "That is quite a predicament," he began, his gaze fixed on nothing in particular in the distance. "But, you did what you believed to be right and in the end it's your choice," he went on, turning his gaze to meet Silverstar's. "If ShadowClan wants to battle with SkyClan over it then they shall get one, but will have to deal with ThunderClan as well," the fluffy tom mewed with a firm nod. His clan and Silverstar's were allies after all, so it made absolute sense that they'd help each other out in such an interesting time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Forboding Feeling   A Forboding Feeling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Forboding Feeling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: