Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

i'm not your protagonist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

i'm not your protagonist Empty
PostSubject: i'm not your protagonist   i'm not your protagonist Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 3:47 am

A flaxen-furred kit crept out of the safety of the nursery, settling down just outside the entrance to the moss-lined den. He couldn't remember this happening exactly, but his New Mom, Coal, had informed him that he was not born. Rather, he had been found outside SkyClan and taken in. He didn't remember his Old Mom save for maybe the feeling of warmth and a distant scent he couldn't yet place, so her absence wasn't much of a loss for Lilackit. Coal was New Mom, although the tom-kit sometimes had a prickling feeling that maybe she would leave too someday. He did his best to push those bad feelings away. Pale yellow-green eyes scanned the camp for any signs of movement, of life.

Lilackit knew he had older siblings, these were his New Siblings. He didn't recall any Old Siblings, if he had any. He also knew that New Mom was in a spot of trouble with the Clan, because she apparently wasn't from there originally. That was alright in his mind, because he was the same. His New Dad was a tom named Lionflame, but he hadn't seen him very much. (As poor as his memory seemed to be, he didn't think there ever was an Old Dad.)

Lilackit sighed as a breath of wind ruffled his fur, calming his running thoughts for a moment. Sometimes he got the feeling that he was being watched very closely; his eyes scanned camp once more, making sure there were no secrets hiding in the shadows that he should know about.

...No, no secrets. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: i'm not your protagonist   i'm not your protagonist Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 8:56 am

Amberpaw looked up from her prey. Her little adopted brother was scanning his eyes around camp. Curious, Amberpaw grabbed the bird she was eating and walked over and sat down beside him. "Hey whatcha looking at?" She asked. She wanted to know why Lilackit was looking around like that. Because finding things out was one of the few things that gave Amberpaw joy in life.
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: i'm not your protagonist   i'm not your protagonist Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 2:41 am

A familiar pelt entered his field of vision and Lilackit's tail twitched in recognition as his older adopted sister Amberpaw came up to him, fresh-kill in her mouth. From what he had observed from his sister, she was very curious, evident in the question she asked. What was he looking at, anyway? The little tom opened his mouth to reply, but quickly closed it again. He didn't have a good answer for that question, as he wasn't entirely sure what he was looking at either. So, in response, he simply shrugged, looking away shyly.

He wanted to ask if her bird tasted good, but he couldn't get the right sounds to come out. It sounded fine in his head, but something always went wrong in the time his thoughts traveled from his brain to his mouth. Lilackit sighed at his apparent inadequacies and gestured towards her prey with a questioning flick of his ears.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: i'm not your protagonist   i'm not your protagonist Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 8:04 am

Instead of answering her question Lilackit instead flicked his ear questionally at the prey. "Oh do you wanna know about how the bird tastes?" She asked. "It tastes alright. Though there is this other prey I like more. I only had a taste of it once when I was younger and in Sha-" She stopped herself. No I shouldn't talk about the clan that ruined my family. Just keep things simple.
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: i'm not your protagonist   i'm not your protagonist Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 2:20 am

Lilackit stared at his older sister, listening closely. He was aware that his adopted family had come from another Clan, or something like that. Amberpaw stopped mid-sentence. Sha--...ShadowClan? That's one of them, right...? he thought, shuffling his paws in the dirt below. He wondered what prey she was talking about...

He opened his mouth again to speak, only a tiny whisper escaping his throat. "Wh...What prey...was it...?" As soon as it left his mouth, he cringed, unnerved by the sound of his own voice.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: i'm not your protagonist   i'm not your protagonist Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 2:35 am

Amberpaw knew she had to answer the young tom kit's question. He reminded her of her and her siblings, curious yet somewhat cautious. "A f-frog." She muttered out quickly. "I just remember it being tasty and that I really liked it."
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: i'm not your protagonist   i'm not your protagonist Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 3:08 am

He nodded carefully, averting his gaze and staring down at his paws once more. He wasn't sure what a frog was, nor could he even imagine what it could possibly taste like. Lilackit figured, though, that if Amberpaw liked frogs, he would probably like them too. The tom-kit hunched his shoulders, little kitten tail sweeping across the ground in thought. Yes...hopefully he would be able to taste a frog some day, whatever they were. And then Lilackit froze, because he remembered Amberpaw was still there, staring at him, probably waiting for a response. Slowly, he peeked back up at her and offered her a tiny, apologetic smile. He wasn't sure how to put what he wanted to say into words.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: i'm not your protagonist   i'm not your protagonist Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 4:11 am

Amberpaw then watched as her young adopted brother became lost in thought. When he offered an apologetic smile, Amberpaw smiled back at him. "Hey do you want some of my bird? You can take a wing or a leg if you want." Said Amberpaw turning back to half eaten bird. It only had a bit of its body, legs and wings left. "If its too tough for you I can chew it up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm not your protagonist   i'm not your protagonist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm not your protagonist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: