Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

hunt to kill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

hunt to kill Empty
PostSubject: hunt to kill   hunt to kill Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 2:40 am

Halfpaw hovered around the entrance to the ShadowClan camp, scanning it with his eyes to see who was around. The fresh-kill pile was looking a tad bit low so he figured he should go on a hunting patrol while he had the chance. That is, before any warriors decided to order him around some more. He spotted a few apprentices milling about; maybe they would have enough energy to come with him. Not that he needed anyone with him. It would just satisfy his mentor.

After hanging about for a moment, he went ahead and slipped through to the territory beyond, calling over his shoulder to anyone listening, "I'm going out hunting. Join me if you wish, but don't slow me down."
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

hunt to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunt to kill   hunt to kill Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 2:25 pm

Briarpaw’s growing legs rose up as the apprentice heard Halfpaw. She could use some practice, some excersize. Even if it was with him. He had insulted Sweetkit before, but the she-cat was reluctantly giving him another chance. Maybe he had matured since the time he was in the nursery. Anyways, the fresh kill pile was low.

She followed after him, determined to make some conversation. ”Hi Halfpaw. How are you? How’s your training been?” She could tell he wasn’t thrilled by her presence and that he would rather be alone. Briarpaw could list of multiple other cats that she would rather be with right now. But maybe they could make amends, or at least some sort of cease-fire truce.
Back to top Go down
aspentrees

aspentrees

Leo Cat

hunt to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunt to kill   hunt to kill Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 9:00 am

As much as Halfpaw disliked Briarpaw's sister Sweetkit, Briarpaw herself wasn't actually so bad. Out of all the cats that could have gone on patrol with him, he was somewhat glad it was Briarpaw and not someone worse. The she-cat began to make conversation as they walked and Halfpaw glanced over at her, flicking an ear absently. "My training has been...boring. I want to learn more, and quickly. Hopefully I will earn my warrior name soon," he replied, returning his attention back to scanning for a good place to hunt. After a lengthy pause, he figured he should probably act interested in his companion, and added, "...What about yourself?"

Soon enough, the two apprentices made it to a reasonable spot and Halfpaw raised his tail, signaling for them to stop. Wordlessly, he broke off from Briarpaw to stalk through the underbrush in search of prey. A rustling caught his attention and he immediately dropped into a hunting crouch. The scent of a shrew crossed his nose, the little animal so far unaware of his presence. The chimera tom closed in on his prey before making a leap, claws unsheathed. He landed on the shrew and pinned it down under one heavy paw, the creature squealing before he ended its life with a swift bite. Excellent, one fresh-kill prey down.

Last edited by aspentrees on Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

hunt to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunt to kill   hunt to kill Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 9:00 am

The member 'aspentrees' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Prey Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

hunt to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunt to kill   hunt to kill Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 12:50 pm

Briarpaw nodded. He didn’t seem to hold a grudge against her, which was good. But if he said something bad about Sweetkit...well, it could be some possible battle training for the both of them. ”My training has been good, I think. I’m probably still kinda far from my warrior name. Who’s your mentor, again? Mine is Velviterwing.” She watched as he made his first catch, and moments after, she spotted a smaller snake.

As she stalked it careful, she watched it’s shimmering scales flicker as it slithered, not noticing the she-cat stalking it. But as she went in for the kill, it darted away, leaving her falling on the ground, looking rather dumb. She stumbled up and walked back towards Hadlpaw as if nothing had happened.

Last edited by Deer on Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

hunt to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunt to kill   hunt to kill Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 12:50 pm

The member 'Deer' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hunt to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunt to kill   hunt to kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunt to kill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: The Marshes-
Jump to: