Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Another Stone To the Wall [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Another Stone To the Wall [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Another Stone To the Wall [Closed]   Another Stone To the Wall [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Cypresspaw huffed quietly as he rested his chin on his paws, staring out across the stone hollow that held the SkyClan camp. Ever since he had become an apprentice, something had been bothering him - it had been hard to put his paw on it so far but...He was starting to get an idea. The problem was that he just wasn't sure how to go around it, it was a matter he was trying to take time to really think about but, truth be told, the camp wasn't the best place to do that thinking. His ears twitched at every pawstep, eyes falling onto every movement as he couldn't help but track the location of his Clanmates. It felt...Almost silly, the fact that he didn't trust them but he had heard and seen the aftermath of his mother's heart being broken by her ex... Betrayal hurt more when it came from somebody you trusted - so it was simple enough to not trust anybody.

Did make things a little tiring thought...
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Another Stone To the Wall [Closed]   Another Stone To the Wall [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 1:31 pm

The snowy white form of Iceheart limped into camp, casting a fast mouse in his jaws. The tom deposited his kill among the pile of prey and moved to find a quiet spot to lay down. After all, the mouse wasn't the only thing he'd returned with. He'd managed to get a thorn buried in his paw. Iceheart began viewing at his paw, but then noticed another tom nearby, Cypresspaw. Iceheart was no expert, but something, maybe Iceclaw's own intuition, told him that something was troubling the apprentice. "What's the matter?" he asked nonchalantly as he continued to work at the thorn. 
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Another Stone To the Wall [Closed]   Another Stone To the Wall [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 1:40 pm

Cyresspaw had been quietly tracking Iceheart as the tom limped into the camp, frowning softly as the warrior practically made his way over to him and settled down to nip at his pawpad. "Apprentice things," Cypresspaw responded simply as the tom spoke up, tail curling around his side as he eyed the warrior. He didn't know him well - Cypresspaw had barely interacted with any warrior other than for his mentor, Robintail. He wasn't sure what angle the tom was coming from - was he just trying to be nice? Curious? Either way, he didn't feel like it was his business to know - this matter was something that he had to figure out on his own, he was certain that Iceheart wouldn't have anything noticeable to say... But that only raised the question of how he was going to deflect the conversation, avoid talking about his... Issue until he had time to properly think it through on his own. "Nothing that you should worry about, at least."
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Another Stone To the Wall [Closed]   Another Stone To the Wall [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Iceheart gaveCypresspawa sidelong glance for the briefest of moments before returning to his task. "It's going to eat away at you until you figure it out, trust me," Iceheart said through muffled words. Though he doubted it was anything like having a past spirit life trying to take over, he still what it felt like to keep your emotions to yourself. It was like a poison that slowly squeezed you from the inside until you explode. Iceheart had nearly died from his own poison. Perhaps he could spare Cypresspaw some pain? If the apprentice would let him, anyway. 
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Another Stone To the Wall [Closed]   Another Stone To the Wall [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 2:14 pm

The apprentice spared a glance, meeting Iceheart's brief stare before he huffed and turned away as the warrior went back to working at dealing with whatever was in his paw. "...Perhaps, but its still mine to figure out. This is...A personal thing I need to figure out. Nobody's business but my own," he responded, dragging one of his front paws across the stone as he frowned sharply in thought. It...It was his business. He had to figure out who he was - finally put to rest what had been pricking at his fur and he wasn't about to offer it up as...As leverage for somebody to hold above him. Offering up any insight on his...Identity problem seemed in poor choice. It couldn't get much personal than then and there wasn't anybody he dared trust enough to explain his confusion and doubt until he was certain on where he stood. He sighed, taking in a deep breath before he turned to look at Iceheart with a faint smile. "I...Suppose I should thank you for your concern, but I don't think this will be 'eating away' at me for long. I have it nearly sorted out, just need a little more time to think it over."
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Another Stone To the Wall [Closed]   Another Stone To the Wall [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 2:22 pm

Iceheart finally managed to pull the thorn from his paw. He gave a faint smile, thought it wasn't for himself. "No cat is an island, Cypresspaw. That means a car is never truly alone, no matter what he thinks," the snowy tom said as he stood and stretched his limbs. "I won't press you further, but if you decide you do want to talk, I will listen. I'll catch you later," he said as he turned to leave, long  white tail flowing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Stone To the Wall [Closed]   Another Stone To the Wall [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Stone To the Wall [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: