Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A long day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 1:05 am

Blazepaw yawned as he was woken up by the sunlight. His moss bed was the closest to the den entrance so he was always the first one up. The tom groomed his fur knowing today was his training with the sand colored cat. He didnt care for names of the cats he didn't trust so at the moment blazepaw had no clue who his mentor was. Blazepaw looked towards the entrance of the den as he noticed a shadow near it, maybe it was his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 11:33 am

Stumbling out of the warrior's den, Bigfoot let out a long yawn before looking around the clearing for his new apprentice's pelt. "Blazepaw!" the thick boned warrior called out with his usual goofy grin, not paying any mind to all of his clanmates that were still sleeping. Making his way over to the young calico, his large paws thumped heavily against the ground bellow until he slowed to a stop. "Ready to do some hunting?" the large, hefty voiced tom mewed, his fluffy tail flicking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 11:39 am

Blazepaw looked up to see the warrior coming near him. Of course, he heard the big cat before seeing him but Blazepaw didn't really care as long as he learned something decent from the over excited tom. Blazepaw glared at the older tom and without saying anything started to pad towards the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 11:10 am

Easily catching up to Blazepaw, Bigfoot took no notice to the apprentices lacking social skills or desire for conversation. "Aight, so whatcha know about hunting? Anythin?" he purred, turning to look down at the tri-colored tom.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 11:36 am

Blazepaw could have easily answered the question if it was someone he trusted doing the asking but as he didnt know his mentor that well the apprentice stayed quite only glaring to show he had heard the questions. He knew an important part of training was communication but Blazepaw was a very stubborn cat when he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 6:35 am

Watching as Blazepaw clearly ignored, Bigfoot let out a huff. Jumping in front of the apprentice, the large warrior stopped him in his tracks. "Listen 'ere. I don't care if ya want me as your mentor or nah, but I am, so suck it up and stop being a prick. I know ya can talk, so come on," he mewed sternly, meeting Blazepaw's gaze. Bigfoot wasn't a mean cat by any means, but there was only so much of this ill-mannered silence that he could take and unlike some of his other siblings, he wasn't afraid to speak his mind when needed.

"Now, I'll ask again," he began in a calmer tone as he relaxed his muscles, hoping he hadn't been too much. "What do ya know about huntin'?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 6:42 am

Blazepaw hated to be forced to talk more than he didnt trust others. "If you want me to talk, Don't force me to. I only speak to people I trust, and you are doing a bad job at getting me to like you!" He hissed before giving the warrior another glare. "Stay downwind and dont make a sound." He said before looking off, a motion to say he wasnt going to talk anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 3:34 pm

A bit surprised by Blazepaw's little outburst, Bigfoot couldn't help but chuckle when he finished. "See, it ain't that hard," Bigfoot mewed with a smile as he nodded his head up and down. "And you're right, always stay downwind and be quiet," the big pawed warrior added. Looking around, he spotted a clump of dead brush a few foxlengths away and pointing his tail towards it, looked back at the apprentice. "Why don'tcha try with that?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 12:32 am

Blazepaw nodded before getting into the crouch he knew from heart. He stalked towards the bush imagining it was a real piece of prey instead of a stupid bush. When he was close enough he pounced, forgetting it was a bush, so fell straight through the sticks getting poked in the side. He grumbled as he tried to free his now stuck form.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 3:07 pm

"Make sure ya don't jump to far!" Bigfoot chuckled as he watched his apprentice get stuck in some shrubbery. Padding over to Blazepaw, a purr erupted from his throat as he assessed the scene. "Stuck in quite the predicament, eh?"" he teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 2:50 am

Blazepaw struggled while glaring at bigfoot. ".....Can you help me, or just watch me struggle." he said wincing as a stick poked his underbelly. He wasn't talking cause he trusted bigfoot, he was talking cause he was annoyed at his mentor for not helping.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 2:18 pm

Peering around each side of the bush, Bigfoot raised a non-existent brow at the apprentice and let out a sigh. While he enjoyed teaching cats like Blazepaw a valuable lesson, he knew he'd never hear the end of it unless he lent a paw.

Leaning down, Bigfoot grabbed his apprentice's scruff between his jaws and with a huff, pulled the calico tom out of the bush with ease. "You're welcome," he chuckled, letting go of Blazepaw. "Now, we gonna get back ta huntin' or have ya had enough?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 11:30 pm

Blazepaw shook his fur and glared at bigfoot. "continue of course, I haven't gotten any prey yet!" he mewed and padded off to hunt. He caught the scent of a mouse so left bigfoot and went towards his new prey. He stalked towards the litter creature and when it wasn't looking, he pounced. He landed directly on the mouse, killing it with one blow. He picked up his prey and padded back to bigfoot.

Last edited by FireDaisy on Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 11:30 pm

The member 'FireDaisy' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 2:55 am

"Nice catch," Bigfoot mewed with a smile as his apprentice returned to him with a mouse in his jaws. Looking the younger tom up and down, he still had some burs stuck throughout his pelt and while he enjoyed hunting, it was probably best to get back so that Applestem and Rowanpaw could take a look at him before his fur became matted. "How about we head back, we can always do some more hunting tomorrow," he suggested, tilting his head back in the direction of camp.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 2:39 am

blazepaw nodded as he still held the prey in his mouth. Blazepaw padded back to camp with his mentor, not even sending one glare towards the older cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A long day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long day    A long day  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: The Woods-
Jump to: