Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Introspective~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

Introspective~  Empty
PostSubject: Introspective~    Introspective~  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 3:11 am

Flashpaw was angrily tearing into a mouse, his mood had been sour for quiet sometime now, with magpiestar and all the new changes around here he felt lost and angry and unsatisfied. He was a loyal shadowclan cat and denounced his traitor family but now he had no mentor and he felt lost. He had all this pent up anger and resentment and he wasn’t quiet sure what to do with it .

His orange and pale cream coat stood out among the other darker pelted cats making him feel more isolated and different then the other shadowclan cats.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Introspective~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introspective~    Introspective~  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 8:49 am

Alone.

White and gray pelt fluffed up, Sweetpaw looked as regal as she always did. Beautiful blue eyes, silky fur, dainty paws. She was the epitome of perfection and beauty; flawless. At least on the outside. On the inside, she was a trainwreck.

But on the inside, I can hear them saying,
Lead me, with strong hands
Stand up, when I can't
Don't leave me hungry for love, chasing dreams
But what about us?

Show me, your willing to fight
That I'm still the love of your life
I know we call this our home
But I still feel

Alone.

A frown cross her maw, customary and she silently sat next to kin. A strong aura of hatred surrounded her. It had since Magpiestar had exiled her sister, her dear, beloved Coalspark. Jaws moved back in a silent snarl as the memory of the day flashed in her mind.

"Where are you going?" A young Sweetkit squeaked
"Away," Coalspark had answered, voice filled with grief
"But why? Don't you wanna stay with an' Briarkit?"
"I can't. Magpiewing said so. I broke the code so now I have to leave."
"But that's not fair!" She'd wailed.
"Little one, please remain this innocent. I love you."

And like that she was gone. Sweetkit hadn't realized she was crying.

Alone.

Sweetpaw had felt nothing but sheer joy at Magpiestar's retirement. He deserved to rot. He'd destroyed her family. It was all his fault. She'd become Sweetstar one day, and she'd right the wrongs caused by him. She'd make sure of it. Her family would be made whole.

Alone.

Sweetpaw hadn't realized she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

Introspective~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introspective~    Introspective~  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 5:01 am

Flashpaw looked up from his meal his ears twitching at the sound of soft crying and looked curiously at his Kin, “Sweetpaw?... what’s wrong?” He asked gruffly not used to making small talk. He licked some blood off of his large paws. He would be big when he was fully grown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introspective~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introspective~    Introspective~  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introspective~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: