Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

November's Gathering [2020]

Go down 
+8
Thornpaw
FireDaisy
Aurornis
narwhalbacon
oryx
Kitty
deer
Ice
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Wolfstar watched as the largest of the leaders started the gathering, and paid extra attention to the way he laid it out. He also listened to Heronstar to form a mental layout of his speech. First, he would explain Lichenscale, then explain his leadership. Taking a deep breath, he started.

"This last moon, Lichenscale has stepped down. She has returned to her position as a warrior, and I wish her moons of good warriorhood. I have received my nine lives, and will soon name a deputy." He had needed time to think, so he had been holding off the ceremony for just a few sunrises. Hopefully that wasn’t too horrible of a thing to do. "Our clan had been pretty slow, not have naming any new warriors or apprentices this past moon. We do, however, have a new medicine cat, Adderfeather. She has completed her training under Softcloud. That is all." He echoed the closing words of both Heronstar and Lightningstar.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 11:35 am

With his attention having been on his sister, Bigfoot didn't expect some-cat to bump into him. Giving his pelt a shake to rid himself of the snow that had been flung onto him, he turned his dark golden gaze away from the Great Rock, wondering who done so, but upon looking at the young molly he obviously had no clue who she was. Of course, Bigfoot didn't mind and as she fumbled about and apologized, he lifted one of his abnormally large paws and waved it up and down.

"S'all good!" the big boned warrior chuckled with his usual goofy grin sitting upon his maw. Perking his ears as his father started the gathering, he paid no attention so any of what the leaders were saying, per usual, and looked back at the apprentice that stood before him. "But I wasn't expectin' to be covered with snow more than I am..." he added quizzically, as if he had more than one brain cell to ponder a thought with. With no warning, he brought a paw down and swiping it along the soft powder that sat on the ground, he sent a puff of snow up towards the she-cat. "There ya go, now we even," he huffed playfully with a confident nod.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 7:15 pm

Though adrenaline still rushed through her system, Brightpaw managed a relieved smile as the large tabby brushed off the incident. She willed her tail, that had bristled in alarm, to flatten. As the Gathering officially started, she glanced over guiltily at the leaders before focusing back on the golden tom in front of her. She almost apologized again for crashing into him and showering him with snow but before she could do so, the stranger puffed a small wave of snow into her face.

Brightpaw blinked a couple times. Stunned that some cat she didn't know, a warrior, from another clan had just playfully tossed snow at her like a kit. It was... strange. She let out a belated huff of laughter "Y-yeah, guess we're even now." She shook her head to rid herself of the cold powder. Whiskers twitching in bewilderment.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 6:43 am

Maplestar's sparkling eyes instantly dulled when Wolfstar returned her question. All of the pain she was pushing away shone through in her eyes, telling the tom who faced her the answer to his question. Still, she managed to hold her smile. "There was nothing i- we could do. He just... disappeared." Her normally steady voice faltered as she thought about those few first days without him. How she wished she could bring him back, she wished so badly that he was in her place right now, getting ready to begin the gathering.

By the time Silverstar had joined them and Lightningstar had started the gathering, the she-cat had managed to compose herself again, the only sign that she had been upset was a lingering glint in her eyes. The chimera had attended enough gatherings to know what to say when announcing Shadowclan's news, but she still made sure to pay attention to the words the more experienced leaders spoke. After Wolfstar had said his part, Maplestar took her place and stepped forward, looking at the many cats below. Strangely enough, she didn't feel nervous at all, something about making announcements like this just felt... natural.

When she had thought of what to say, she opened her mouth to speak. "The past moon for Shadowclan has been... eventful, to say the least. Magpiestar has stepped down, and Hawkstar rose in his place, only to go missing a few sunrises later. After he went missing, i chose a deputy. I hope you will congratulate Grasssnake as Shadowclan's new deputy." She paused taking a deep breath. "Within that time, no warriors have been named and no new apprentices have been assigned mentors. The marshes have been quite peaceful. Thank you, and that's all." She dipped her head to Silverstar, signalling that it was okay for him to go ahead and state Skyclan's news.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 4:41 pm

So that was it. Three leaders going by in almost no time at all. This is truely an uncertain time. Silverstar wondered how this would affect the relationship between clans. Would Maplestar be more accepting towards him keeping Coalspark and her kits? He took a deep breath and stepped forward at Maplestar's cue.

"SkyClan has been through some ups and downs these changing seasons. For one, we have a new deputy, Leopardspot. I am certain she will fare well in helping the clan." he paused as bits of congratulations rose from the crowd, "What's more, we have several new apprentices, such as Lilacpaw, Earthpaw, and Willowpaw." He stopped for a moment as he glanced back at Maplestar, quickly readying himself to risk sharing the rest of the news. He knew the worry wouldn't go away until he got it off of his chest. Looking back at the crowd, he began to speak, [color=#90b4d3]"And, the warrior Magpiestar exiled moons ago, Coalspark. I had let her stay with us, as I felt it amoral to leave a mother and kits out in the harsh wild, especially in a time like this. I do not intend to cause any harm or ill-will to ShadowClan, and I hope this won't affect relations between our clans, Maplestar. The last thing the forest needs right now is a conflict between clans."[color=#90b4d3] He then took one more deep breath, "That is all from SkyClan." He didn't jump off of the Great Rock yet, since he wanted to know Maplestar's responce first. That feeling of worry grew even worse, wondering what would happen in both the near and far future.
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 4:06 am

Flashpaw was sitting by himself when he heard Silverstar’s news his ears pricked and he Hissed rage in his eyes, not only did his mother break the code and made shadowclan distrust him by leaving but she wasn’t even punished for it?! She got to live in another clan with their traitor father ?? While he had to work twice as hard to prove he was loyal shadowclan cat?! “Didn’t know Skyclan liked to take in traitors ..” he growled . Eyes scanning the gathering for his family .
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 11:04 am

Watching as the apprentice shook the snow off of her pelt, he was glad that she enjoyed his antics just as much as he did. "So, what's your name?" the large warrior mewed, continuing to pay no attention to the leaders above. "I'm Bigfoot of ThunderClan," he added, puffing out his chest fur in a proud sort of manner, his head raised high.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 1:34 pm

Brightpaw purred in amusement when the warrior, Bigfoot, introduced himself. It was certainly a name that suited the large tom well. Her gaze briefly flicked to the leaders, Lightningstar was also large, were all Thunderclan cats this big? She focused back on the golden tabby, "Bigfoot? Well, that's certainly an accurate name!" She playfully glanced down at his large paws. "And I'm Brightpaw of Skyclan!" She mimicked him in proudly lifting her head, "But I won't be an apprentice for much longer!"
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 5:40 pm

After she had spoken, Maplestar had started to zone out, but was somehow still able to take in Silverstar's words. The molly blinked her mismatched eyes with confusion when she heard Silverstar say her name, but quickly recalled the words that he had previously spoken. In all honestly she didn't know what she should say about it. Of course, Magpiestar had a good reason to exile Coalspark, but if she had come across Coalspark by herself with kits, she would have take her in too.. Besides, it wasn't as if she personally had anything against Coalspark, so why would she have anything against her being in Skyclan?

After the cats began to dissipate from their groups and prepare to leave, she responded to Silverstar. "I... I know that Coalspark was probably exiled for a good reason, but i'm okay with you taking her in, i know that if i were in your paws i would do the same thing. Besides, i would never start a conflict over something like this." With eyes full of understanding, she bowed her head to the leaders once more before jumping down from the rock. "Okay Shadowclan, gather here, time to return home!" Her voice rang across the clearing as she called out for her clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 6:14 pm

Silently letting go of a breath he didn't know was holding, Silverstar nodded and said "I'm glad you understand. SkyClan, it's time for us to depart.". With that, he hopped off of the Great Rock and slowly began to walk back towards the pine forests of home, mostly wanting to rest.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 11:18 am

With each leader having said their news and nothing out of the ordinary having arose, Lightningstar stood up and gave his fluffy pelt a shake. "ThunderClan, it's time for us to go," he called to his clanmates before giving the other leaders a respectful dip of his head as to say farewell. Hopping off the rock, he made his way through the clowder of mingling cats and headed in the direction of home.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Brightpaw, that's a nice name," Bigfoot mewed as he continued to smile. it was a fitting name for her personality, that was for sure. "Oh yeah? Finally going to join the warriors, nice!" he purred. Opening his maw to comment on the warrior life, his father's call for ThunderClan to head back to camp caught his attention as he turned to see Lightningstar hopping off the Great Rock. "Well that's my cue," the large golden warrior mewed as he stood up and shook the snow from his pelt. "See ya 'round!" he chuckled, nudging his large shoulder against her's in a playful manner before bounding after his clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November's Gathering [2020]   November's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November's Gathering [2020]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2