Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Splash of terror (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A Splash of terror (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 9:09 am

Splashkit was hiding in the shadows by the nursery entrance. Her mother wasn't around as she had things to do and Splashkit was terrified. This was the first time ever being alone, even her siblings were off playing. Her little tail swayed in the dirt as her small body was shaking in fear.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 7:47 pm

Maplestar gazed across the camp, looking from a point of view she had never seen from before. The view from Jaggedrock was amazing, she was able to see all of her clanmates. Taking some time for a break, she jumped down the rock to speak with some of her clanmates. Many of them were out on patrols, leaving mainly queens, kits, and elders. She didn't really mind it, they were all great, after all. If anything she enjoyed talking to the elders most. They had so much wisdom to share and fun stories to tell.

She was beginning to walk toward the elder's den when something shaking in the corner of her vision caught her attention. A black and white kit seemed to be shaking in fear, and the leader could only wonder why. "Hey there little one, is anything wrong?" She nosed the kit before sitting down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 11:48 pm

Splashkit looked up to see maplestar and gave a slight shake of her head. "Mama is not with me. Mama is always with me. I dont know why mama left me alone!" she mewed close to tears. Everyone in the clan could easily see how attached splashkit was to her mother but everyone thinks of it as a phase she would grow out of. Splashkit's forest green eyes looked up at maplestar as this was her first time ever being alone. She nuzzled into the new leader wanting at least comfort from someone else.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 6:18 am

The leader looked down at the kit with soft, yet excited eyes. She has always loved kits, no matter who they belonged to, and had no problem finding ways to entertain them. Oddly enough, she found herself to share a similar sense of humor with the young cats. Surprised at how the kit so eagerly ran to her, she wrapped her tail around Splashkit in a comforting way. "Oh, being by yourself isn't all that bad, although it's definitely scary the first time." The molly cast he gaze across the camp, watching the hustle and bustle of the warriors. She bent over to whisper into the young she-kit's ear. "You'll be one of them, one day." She said the words as her tail gestured to the rest of the camp.

Letting out a soft sigh, she continued. "How about this, what if i give you a tour of the camp myself? You'll have nothing to be afraid of if i'm nearby." She stood up and shook out her coat, still sticking close to Splashkit.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 6:28 am

Splashkit looked at maplestar before looking at the warriors. "I don't wanna leave mama though." she mewed. She was excited to become an apprentice but that would mean leaving her mother and she never wanted to do that. "Show me camp? Okay! As long as you come i will love tour!" she mewed happily as her little bobtail shook.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 6:01 pm

Delight sparking in Maplestar's gaze, she stood up and guided the kit beside her, keeping her fluffy tail on Splashkit's body. The fact that Splashkit was now eager to see camp made her happy, it made her feel accomplished. "The camp really isn't all that much to look at, once you get used to it. Firstly..." The split-faced molly started from the nursery and began to circle the camp, approaching one den at a time. "This is the Elder's den, this i where you can find the elders. I would say that you could poke your head in to say hi, but i think the elders are napping right now. I don't think they would much enjoy a wee kit like you interrupting their naps." Near the end of the sentence, a ring of humor found itself into her voice.

Continuing to the next den, she felt a certain warmth wafting out of it. "This, is the warrior's den. This is where the warriors sleep, but many of them are busy right now." It was odd that it was warm, considering the fact that most of the warriors were currently on patrols. Shrugging, she looked over her should to check on Splashkit before continuing. They had now reached the Jaggedrock and her own nest. "As you know, this is the Jaggedrock, and just nearby it is my den." The molly said the words with pride. Although she was still new to being leader, she couldn't help but feel proud of herself.

Before Splashkit could ask to see inside her den, she moved on, to one of the last dens. Dodging out of the way as an apprentice exited the den, she approached the entrance of the Apprentice den and peeked inside. "The apprentices stay in here. Much like the warriors, they're pretty busy during the day." Maplestar was about to continue on, when an idea sparked in her mind. With a look of mischief, she glanced over to Splashkit. "Psst, since you're almost an apprentice, i'll allow you to go in the apprentice's den for a moment. Whattaya' say?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 12:12 am

Splashkit looked at maplestar before they started the tour. The little kit loved seeing the camp as it was like seeing the rest of her home. As they passed the elders den, splashkit stayed close to maplestar fearing for what the older cats would do if she intruded on their naps.

As they kept walking splashkit looked around. Some warriors and apprentices looked back at her but mostly they went along with their day. as the two cats neared the warrior den splashkit smiled at it. This was the den her mother was in before coming to the nursery. Splashkit knew her mother wanted to go back to being a warrior but even the thought made splashkit sad. Her and her siblings were just burdens that their mother didnt plan for.

Once they left the warriors den they walked towards the apprentice den. Soon she would be in there with her siblings, even though they didnt really like her much. When maplestar said she could go in the apprentice den splashkit was happy but also scared. "okay, but you come with me." she said still not liking to ever be alone.

(Long post, my treat )
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 10:03 am

The she-cat smiled. "Of course- but make sure you lead the way." Her eyes sparkles with mischief. Normally she wouldn't mind taking lead, but she wanted Splashkit to take lead to help her build confidence, in a way. Nothing bad should happen, it was only the apprentice den after all. Creeping low in a playful manner, she followed Splashkit into the apprentice den, her tail swishing above the ground. "This is where you'll be staying pretty soon, yeah? Is there anyone specific you're want as a mentor? I could put a word in to Grasssnake for you, if you'd like." Maplestar winked and stuck out her tongue, although she wouldn't mind suggesting someone as Splashkit's mentor.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 1:17 pm

Splashkit smiled at maplestar. "I don't know, besides the other kits and mama, I don't really know anyone." she mewed looking at the big apprentice den picturing herself staying in it.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 11:53 am

"Well..." She paused, flicking a piece of moss back into it's nest. "I'll be sure to get you a very nice mentor." Splashkit may have been nervous to go beyond her comfort zone, but once she had she did really well, showing that the young kit had much promise. 'She's going to make quite a fine warrior someday.' She though, flicking her tail. "Well, now that you've gotten a good look around, is there anything else you'd like to see?" It made Maplestar feel happy that she was able to spend time with her clanmates like this despite being leader. In all honestly, the she-cat had thought that this job would have her a lot more busy, and even though it was busier than being a warrior, she was able to handle the responsibilities quite easily.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 12:48 pm

Splashkit thought for a moment before smiling. "I wanna see you play with me." she smirked with a giggle. Splashkit found a loophole in what maplestar said so used it.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 5:45 pm

Whiskers twitching with humor, she let out a small bout of laughter and cast a playful look toward Splashkit. "I guess we'll have to go outside then..." She padded out of the den, looking back over her shoulder to see if Splashkit was following. Once they had reached an open part of camp, she turned toward the she-kit with a puzzled look. "Now... it's been a while since i was a kit, so i don't really remember any games. That means you would have to pick one and explain it to me. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 5:54 am

Splashkit thought for a moment before smiling. "How about leader says, it's a very simple and fun game!" she mewed giggling. She never played leader says with the actual leader so she knew this game would be fun.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 7:03 pm

"I've never heard of that one before, it seems as though you'll have to teach me." The leader sighed. As much as she interacted with kits, it had been so long since she had been one herself that she had forgotten everything they did. She remembered one game, Moss Ball, and that was because she had joined a few kits in playing it a few sunrises ago. "I suppose you can be the leader, whatever that means." She twitched her whiskers and sat down in front of Splashkit. "So, what are the rules?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 1:08 am

"If I say Splashkit says-, you must do what i say. If i dont say Splashkit says-, And you do the action. You lose." She explained smiling. "Splashkit says- Go around in a circle two times then sit down." She said giggling.

(lol how will this work if ur reading if she says it or not lol)
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 3:46 pm

Nodding her head at Splashkit's explanation, she stood back up and listened, determined to win the game. At her first command, Maplestar turned in a circle two times before sitting back down. "Is that all you've got?" She giggled with a mischievous glance toward the kit.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 3:10 am

"Splashkit says jump up and down." she mewed then smiled. "Now raise your paw and spin around." she mewed seeing if she got fooled.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 10:57 pm

Listening to the kit's next command she repeated the words in her head to help her remember. Jump up and down, then raise my paw and spin, got it. The she-cat jumped once, then raised her paw a tiny bit before realizing that Splashkit never said Splaskit says. Her mismatched gaze meeting Splashkit's she smiled and put her paw back down. "Aw, you almost got me." She giggled and listened for Splashkit's responce.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 12:42 am

Splashkit giggled. "Cover your face and lick your nose." she mewed still smiling.

(Lol maybe this topic should end soon, think I'm losing rp muse and ideas)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Splash of terror (closed)   A Splash of terror (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Splash of terror (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: