Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Oak and Night (closed for Clover)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Empty
PostSubject: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 11:27 am

Oakleap turned onto her back, as her eyes slowly opened, her body falling into the open space. She rolled onto her belly as she laid in the empty crescent. Badgerstorm's scent was stale and slowly fading, and a pang of sadness hit Oakleap. Letting out a sigh, she turned her head towards the apprentice den. Oh I have to train Nightpaw. Oakleap realized. She got up onto her paws and padded towards the apprentices den. She went inside and softly nudged Nightpaw with her nose. "Nightpaw, time for training." She meowed softly, hoping to wake her adopted son up.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 3:40 pm

Nightpaw stirred and open his eyes and unwrapped his tail from his nose before stretching and standing. “Im ready mother.” He meowed before quickly grooming his unruly bed head and pulling the horse form his nest out and tucking it back in before following his mother out of the apprentices den and into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 3:02 am

As Oakleap walked through the forest, she glanced back at Nightpaw, before stopping. "Ok Nightpaw, what do you want to do first?" She asked. "We could explore the territory or maybe try hunting."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 8:03 am

Nightpaw thought for a moment. I’d like to explore the territory so I can see if I’ll run into Splashpaw again but I can’t let mother know about that... He thought flicking his tail. “Well I’d like to go hunting. I’m lacking in hunting skills.” He meowed turning to look over at his mother.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 9:11 am

Oakleap nodded. "Okay!" She meowed. "First off you need to learn a hunting crouch. Do what I do. Be sure to look closely!" She then crouched down, her belly only a few inches above the cold ground. She glanced towards Nightpaw and nodded at him, as if to signal that it was his turn to try.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 9:26 am

Nightpaw nodded and copied his mother getting into a crouch, his belly almost touching the floor. “Like this?” The fluffy tom meowed the long fur on his belly touching the ground. He internally groaned he would have a fun time cleaning the burrs and leaves from his pelt later. Cursing his long fluffy fur the tom waited for his mother to tell him what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 9:56 am

Oakleap nodded as her did it, straighting herself before padding in front of them. "Yeah like that! Though, lift your belly off the ground a bit more. Not too much, just a bit." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 10:15 am

Nightpaw nodded and lifted his belly off the ground a little bit like she instructed. “Like this?” He meowed turning to look at his mother. “Are we going to try hunting today too? I’d like to try to at least catch something.” He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 10:41 am

Oakleap nodded as her son lifted his belly off of the ground. "Yeah like that!" She purred.

"Hunting? Oh sure you can try! Sniff the air first though and tell me what you smell." Oakleap instructed. Nightpaw was doing great and Oakleap couldn't have felt more proud. Maybe Badgerstorm would've felt the same way. Oakleap thought, thinking about her dead mate, before shaking her head and smiling warmly at Nightpaw.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Nightpaw got out of the hunting crouch and sniffed the air, he could smell other cats from Thunderclan though the scents were old by at least a few hours. He sniffed again and caught the faintest trace of a mouse and a squirrel that had ran on by. He started to walk around and sniff more for prey before he caught a stronger scent of a mouse nearby and followed it before getting into a hunting crouch and creeping forward making sure not to make any noise.

Last edited by Clover on Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 12:47 pm

The member 'Clover' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oak and Night (closed for Clover)   Oak and Night (closed for Clover) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oak and Night (closed for Clover)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: The Woods-
Jump to: