Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A little fox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurornis

Aurornis

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 4:28 am

Foxkit sat at the entrance of the nursery, silently watching the apprentices and warriors coming and going in the camp. Such a boring afternoon... He let out a big yawn and hoped he could find someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 5:46 am

Betu padded out of the nursery, fluffy cream spotted tabby pelt pristine as always. Her green eyes shined with excitement, and she kept her steps dainty. The daughter of a leader must show perfection, Betulakit reminded herself, and with an air of confidence, her head held hi, she approached a kit sitting by the nursery. "Hello," she mewed coolly, taking a seat and sweeping her tail over paws elegantly, "I'm sure you know who I am, but in case you don't, I'm Betulakit. My parents are Wolfstar and Violetbriar. Who are you?"

It didn't ever occur to Betu that she might be the slightest bit narcissistic, and she emphasized that her father was Clan leader. After all, she'd absolutely have to be the best for her mother and father.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 6:14 am

Duckpaw, poked his head out of the apprentice den, low ears drooping as always. He hoped he wouldn't have to leave camp today, just the thought turned his stomach after the disastrous expedition with Birchki-paw. Spotting kits at the mouth of the nursery he headed that way, if he was doing something else maybe he wouldn't have to go out...

He immediately noticed the distinctive cream spotted pelt of his parent's newest kit Betulakit, he'd mostly been in the medicine cat's den since her birth and shortly after moved to the apprentice's den. And the other kit... Foxkit? He thought that was right. "Uh... hey, guys... What're you two up to?"
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 5:24 am

(OOC: His parents are NPCs :3)

Foxkit  turned to the she-cat talking to him. Well, he actually did not know who she was earlier. But anyway, now he did. Daughter of Wolfstar. Wow. "Oh, my name is Foxkit. My father is Deerheart, and my mother is Briarthorn." But you may not know them well...After all, your father is the great leader! And my parents are just ordinary warriors...As an apprentice approached the two kits, Foxkit turned his head to the newcomer, his ears perked up, but he kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 6:40 am

As Foxkit mentioned his parents, Betulakit thought hard about who his parents were. "Briarthorn...Deerheart... Briar... Oh! Now I know where I heard those names before. They went on patrol with daddy and Nettlesplash yesterday. Isn't Deerheart a really good fisher, too? Perhaps you'll be a good fisher as well." Despite her heir of superiority, Betu understood not every cat was as lucky in the parent department. Besides, having two loyal warriors as parents had to count for something, right?

Duckpaw, her older brother, appeared and a wide grin crossed Betu's features. "Duckpaw!" She cried, running, with carefully placed paws, up to her brother, "How're you? This is Foxkit, my new friend. Foxkit, this is Duckpaw, my older brother!" the molly puffed out her chest proudly, blinking her eyes happily.
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 2:17 pm

Duckpaw was still far from acquainted with all the warriors, the names Deerheart and Briarthorn sounded familiar though he wouldn't have been able to pick them out. Was that bad? Should he already know all the warriors? Was he a bad apprentice? Well, already ignoring the fact that he was trying to avoid leaving camp... Duckpaw pushed the thoughts away with a twitch of his droopy ears as Betulakit ran over. "Uh, oh, y-yeah, I-I'm good. I-it's certainly colder out of the nursery." He latched onto the introduction, hoping to switch topics, "I-it's nice to meet you Foxkit. I-I hope I'm not interrupting w-what you were doing." The very tip of his tongue stuck out as it frequently did.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 12:18 am

"Thank you." Foxkit meowed softly. Of course my dad is a good fisher! He thought proudly. Then, as Betulakit rushed to her brother, he stepped over following the she-cat. She said I am her new friend! I have a friend now? I have a friend now! His little heart felt so great. "Hi Duckpaw, nice to meet you. And I don't think you are not interrupting anything." He tilted his head and meowed in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 1:24 pm

"No, no, no! Of course you aren't interrupting anything!" Her eyes went wide, "You're more than welcome here!" Betulakit nodded eagerly, blinking at Foxkit as he agreed with her. Duckpaw was her brother, and Wolfstar's son. Surely no cat in their right mind would oppose him him talking to another cat?

With a trill she turned back to the black and white apprentice, eyes shining. "Can you teach us how to hunt or fight? Pretty please!"

OOC: so sorry for the late response!!
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 7:01 pm

Hunt or fight! Foxkit's eyes brightened. Will he teach us how to hunt or fight? He is an apprentice! As a little kit, Foxkit looked up to the apprentices. When will I become an apprentice too?
Back to top Go down
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 2:32 pm

Duckpaw froze up when two pairs of shining eyes gazed up at him, begging to be taught. Training was what he'd be trying to avoid. "U-uh... well, I-I haven't been t-training that long so..." He trailed off, tail twitched anxiously. Oh no.... He was going to upset them... He licked his lips and swallowed, tip of his tongue poking out slightly. "But... But I-I guess I could- uh- try?" He weakly managed, too worried about disappointing the kits to say no.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 10:02 pm

"We could try!" Foxkit grinned at Duckpaw. What are we going to learn first? Hunting? Sneaking up on prey? Or fighting? He just could not wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little fox   A little fox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little fox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: