Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

i'm lying on the moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

i'm lying on the moon Empty
PostSubject: i'm lying on the moon   i'm lying on the moon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 12:29 pm

A white paw darted into the water, fast enough that you'd miss it if you blinked, swatting a small trout onto the riverbanks with a plap. Willowshade nipped at the base of the fish's skull, feeling it go limp in her mouth as she killed it swiftly. The she-cat surveyed the fish with a sigh; it was small, but any food is better than no food, especially in leafbare.

She padded a tail lengths away from the riverbank to dig a small hole in the sand to bury the fish for the moment, padding further down the river to a better fishing spot. Things had been very quiet since the huge battle that had overtaken the forest, and the she-cat really couldn't complain. RiverClan almost always fared better in leafbare than the other clans because of the fish, and she found herself thanking StarClan that she was a RiverClan cat, not for the first time.

A sparkle in the river caught Willowshade's icy gaze as she trotted along in the cool sand. She paused, eyeing the water. The silver tabby was briefly confused, not seeing any movement that would imply the presence of fish. Approaching the water curiously, she dipped a paw in to poke at the shimmering object. A stone, she realized, tail flickering with excitement. Willowshade lowered her head into the water, carefully plucking the stone out of the sand while avoiding a mouthful of sand. She set the stone down on the riverbank, examining it more carefully. It was one of the most beautiful river stones she'd ever seen, and it filled her with kit-like glee.

Willowshade pondered the stone for a moment, turning it over in her paws. This stone is almost too pretty to keep, she thought, her heart fluttering as a particular cat came to her mind. She shook her head, pushing the thought from her head-- she didn't have a chance, no matter how much she fancied the other cat.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: i'm lying on the moon   i'm lying on the moon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 12:12 am

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Last edited by guest king on Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: i'm lying on the moon   i'm lying on the moon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:33 am

The silver she-cat jumped nearly a foot in the air, completely and utterly caught off-guard by the arrival of Ivyfeather. "Ivyfeather!" she blurted out in surprise, voice a half-octave higher than normal. "I must've been too distracted to hear you approach," Willowshade mumbled bashfully, shuffling her paws in the sand. As she overcame her initial surprise, she properly took in Ivyfeather's appearance-- it was obvious that she had tried to hide the evidence, but there were still a few snowflakes dappled into her fur. Willowshade tried (and failed) to hide a chuckle. The soft look of adoration in her typically cold gaze wasn't very well hidden, either.

"I've caught a couple of decently sized fish. The river is surprisingly lively for this time of year," the silver tabby finally answered. "It's a little warmer than it usually is, though, so I suppose that helps. I was just looking at this pretty stone I found while heading upstream." Willowshade tapped the stone with her paw. "I've never seen one quite like it."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm lying on the moon   i'm lying on the moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm lying on the moon
Page 1 of 1