Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Lone Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

A Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: A Lone Wolf    A Lone Wolf  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 1:06 am

Wolfkit sighed, looking around the camp. He wanted someone to play with, or at least talk too. He didn’t have any littermates, and he didn’t have any parents either. He wished that anybody would at least come over and say hello. He nibbles on a fish absentmindedly. He couldn’t wait until he was an apprentice! He could go train on lonely days like this. He would have a mentor to talk too. But for now, he was just a lonely little kit. He shook his fluffy gray pelt, sending snow flying everywhere. Even if it kept him warm, it caught many things on it. Brambles, twigs, bits of snow. The queens had quite a time grooming his fur. He sat up, finishing the small fish.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

A Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Wolf    A Lone Wolf  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 1:33 am

A pretty pale tabby padded into camp, chin held high. In her maw, she held three minnows. She waved her tail to a bigger cat, presumably her mentor, before she padded off and placed them on the pile. Violetpaw looked around camp. Otterpaw was out with her mentor, and she didn't want anything to do with her adopted sister, Minnowpaw. She couldn't spot any of her other littermates anywhere. Her swift green eyes did catch a bundle of gray fur though. A kit! Her paws crunched snow as she padded over to him. "Hi there," she mewed, approaching the young tom, "I'm Violetpaw, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

A Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Wolf    A Lone Wolf  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 1:43 am

Wolfkit looked up at the pretty she-cat.”Hello. I’m Wolfkit.” He stood up. He had seen the apprentice around camp before. Violetpaw. He smiled. A pretty name for a pretty apprentice. ”Do you want to play? Or talk?”. He asked, excited at the prospect of a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

A Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Wolf    A Lone Wolf  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 2:07 am

"It's nice to meet you, Wolfkit." Violetpaw mewed, looking down at the tom. The gray kit was friendly, and lonely it seemed. "Don't you have any friends in the nursery?" She pondered, then realized it might be a sore subject if he didn't. "Well, I can be your friend! What do you want to do?" Violetpaw purred, "I'll be fine playing or talking."
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

A Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Wolf    A Lone Wolf  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 2:31 am

Wolfkit sighed. ”Most kits hang out with their littermates. I don’t have any, so..” He paused. His eyes lit up. ”Thanks! What do you want to play?” He grinned, looking at the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Whisperkit

Whisperkit

Virgo Pig

A Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Wolf    A Lone Wolf  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 9:33 am

"Hi i'm Whisperkit'' Whisperkit mewed walking over to the 2 kits
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

A Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Wolf    A Lone Wolf  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 9:48 am

Wolfkit turned to Whisperkit. ”Hi. I’m Wolfkit. This is Violetpaw.”
Back to top Go down
Whisperkit

Whisperkit

Virgo Pig

A Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Wolf    A Lone Wolf  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 9:50 am

''Nice you meet ya'' she mewed
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

A Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Wolf    A Lone Wolf  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 3:20 am

Violetpaw looked at the new arrival. "Hello, Whisperkit." She mewed, nodding hello. She thought about games they could play. "How about Mossball?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

A Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Wolf    A Lone Wolf  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 4:34 am

”Sounds fun!” Wolfkit smiled. ”I’ll go get one.” He padded off to get a mossball from the nursery. He returned, rolling the mossball in front of him. He nudged it towards Violetpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lone Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lone Wolf    A Lone Wolf  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lone Wolf
Page 1 of 1