Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!} Empty
PostSubject: Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}   Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 1:58 am

Softpaw looked around nervously as she and Badgerpaw padded into camp. Silently, she'd hoped they'd encounter a patrol on the way here, but no such luck happened. Anyone who didn't know she was a medicine cat apprentice and saw her with Badgerpaw would think they'd fought and he'd brought her back to camp. That, however, was not the case. Badgerpaw had been injured, and Softpaw had treated him as best she could at Fourtrees. He was wobbly, so Softpaw decided she'd bring him back to camp. However, now that she was here, Softpaw was rather frightened.

Taking a deep breath, she boldly spoke before anyone had seen or talked to her. "Um, hello? ThunderClan cats? Hi, uh, um, I, uh," Softpaw faltered, nervousness taking over, "Please don't eat me!" She managed to squeak out awkwardly, then felt like a fool for it. Then she remembered Logleap. He was her friend! He'd welcome her! "Log! Log! Come quickly-- it's Soft!-- Badgerpaw is injured!" She yowled, bounding forward forgetting all about being in ThunderClan camp in her relief. It wasn't until she heard growls and shocked murmurs she realized she'd done the wrong thing. Oh, Stars, why was she so awkward?
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}   Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 2:21 am

Badgerpaw saw what the clan and hissed. “This is a windclan medicine cat apprentice! She healed me so treat her with respect!” The leader’s son yowled at the clan. “You should all feel sorry for yourselves!” He said but then almost fell over from exhaustion and pain.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}   Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:51 am

Oakpaw ran over to Badgerpaw. "Is he okay?" Asked Oakpaw worringly to the Windclan apprentice. Starclan Badgerpaw better be okay.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}   Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 5:10 pm

Padding from his den and into the clearing, Lightningstar made his way over to the commotion. His son, Badgerpaw, laid on the ground, his pelt stained with blood. Standing over him was another young cat, whom he heard his son call the WindClan medicine cat apprentice.

"What happened here?" the abnormally large leader mewed calmly, looking from apprentice to apprentice with a non-existent brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}   Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 1:18 am

Softpaw trembled as Lightningstar approached. He looked so much more scary up close. "I-I- uh- he-" She stammered. She closed her eyes and pictured fields of lavender and heather. "I found Badgerpaw at Fourtrees while I was collecting herbs. He was injured, and I couldn't just leave him there to die, medicine cat apprentice or not. So I healed him as best I could with a limited supply of herbs. He was still wobbly, so I helped him get back to camp so Log- er, Logleap, could help him." She opened her eyes near the end of her explanation. Closing her eyes tended to help when she as talking to cats and stuttering badly, so she didn't mean it in a rude way. She glanced nervously at Badgerpaw's wound. Had she done everything that Swiftstream would have?
Back to top Go down
puddlesdog

puddlesdog

PostSubject: Re: Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}   Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 10:56 am

A medicine cat's job was never finished.

Logleap had only sat down for two heart-beats - only two! - to admire the peaceful atmosphere surrounding his den. His nest, freshly cleaned and laden with fresh robin feathers look so deliciously warm and comfortable. His paw twitched with desire just as a sudden commotion began outside his den. Fear had heightened his awareness over the moons, but he hoped to Starclan this wasn't another injured warrior. His supplies were hardly ample -

But he heard his name before he could take another gasp of air. Logleap rushed to his paws, scattering his nest as he scrambled through the den. Though, his brown paws halted before he could grab any herbs. He didn't know the ailment, yet, so he was unable to bring anything. He did, however, nab a wad of cobwebs. Experience had taught him that he always needed cobwebs.

He hurried outside, relaxing at the lack of blood and screaming. "Welcome Softpaw. Welcome back Badgerpaw." he waved his tail to the young apprentice. A quick sniff of Badgerpaw's wound and Logleap nodded in approval. "Good treatment." he meowed - deciding to ignore Lightningstar for the presence of the leader only stressed him out more.

"Badgerpaw, Softpaw - to my den we go." Logleap swallowed back the knot of nerves in his throat. "Lightning-" his voice cracked as the leader's attention turned to him. Why in Starclan was he so large and fluffy? "-star." the squeak finally escaped.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}   Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 11:05 am

Badgerpaw slowly got to his paws and silently limped to the med den with softpaw’s help.

(Watching movie srry it’s short)
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}   Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 9:49 am

Softpaw nearly sighed in relief at the sight of her friend. He looked just as nervous as she felt. She helped keep the bigger apprentice steady as they hobbled along towards the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}   Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 5:16 pm

Watching as the medicine cats and his son made their way to the medicine cat den, Lightningstar let out a huff, having noticed how Logleap always acted around him. Great StarClan, he'd need to have a word with that skittish tom sometime. But for now, he had other things to worry about, like his mouse-brain of a son who'd gotten himself injured.

"Badgerpaw will be fine, you can all return to your clan duties," he mewed to those who'd gathered, before following the trio to the medicine cat den. Hopefully, whatever had happened didn't involve another clan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}   Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even Badgers Get Hurt! {OPEN!}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: