Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Minnows in the violets (For Violetpaw)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Minnows in the violets (For Violetpaw) Empty
PostSubject: Minnows in the violets (For Violetpaw)   Minnows in the violets (For Violetpaw) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 11:28 am

Minnowpaw yawned as she opened her eyes in the apprentices den. She swished her tail as she lifted her head. I'm surprised Silvertooth didn't wake me. Ah whatever. I don't mind staying in my next longer. Thought Minnowpaw. Minnowpaw's gaze then turned towards the shell. The one that she got with Ivyfeather. She pulled the shell towards her and put it up against her chest. Her silver paws laid on top of it, hiding it. Minnowpaw wanted to protect the shell with her life.
Back to top Go down

Minnows in the violets (For Violetpaw)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: