Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

pale's sweet revenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

pale's sweet revenge Empty
PostSubject: pale's sweet revenge   pale's sweet revenge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 5:14 pm

Cat Name: Palekit -> Palerain
Clan: Thunderclan
Parents: Hail x Gecko
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests:Warning; this will be a SLOW building relationship. I don't want the generic "oh lets become mates" within a few topics and then nothing else happen. Pale is cold-hearted, and is easily able to hate. A hate to mates plotline would be cool. I do plan on pale becoming evil/anti-hero, so her mate would naturally be like that, too. I will ONLY accept rogues as outsiders from the clan (if there is any, idk). Otherwise, It has to be IN THE CLAN. This may change is nobody in TC wants Pale. Or I'll make her mate a npc. Who knows.

Her character thing is here, and it shows you her entire personality. She will be manipulative, by the way. She may seem like a softy, but she uses her words more than the most sharpest claw.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: pale's sweet revenge   pale's sweet revenge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 3:17 am

I am making a TC character once I get my CC, I could offer him for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pale's sweet revenge   pale's sweet revenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 1:48 am

Sure! I wouldn't mind. Lets just hope that Pale isn't a warrior by then :<
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: pale's sweet revenge   pale's sweet revenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 1:59 am

I’m just waiting for Pika to give me my CC, then I’ll make my character. And I’ll make them an apprentice relatively quickly.
Back to top Go down
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: pale's sweet revenge   pale's sweet revenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 2:54 am

I also have Morning, who's very ambitious and manipulative too

:> here his creation if you interested
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: pale's sweet revenge   pale's sweet revenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 3:22 am

Ok, if you want to go with Morning that is fine, there will be a slight delay in my TC cat’s creation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pale's sweet revenge   pale's sweet revenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 4:27 am

oo, morning is an apprentice already, too. he's a pretty boy, and lol his "warrior" name. I think I'll go after Morning instead, Deer. Since he's already an apprentice, and his warrior name is amazing LMAO. I also wanted to start it as soon as possible too, mostly since I plan on it happening to take longer.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: pale's sweet revenge   pale's sweet revenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 5:38 am

Alright. That sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pale's sweet revenge   pale's sweet revenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pale's sweet revenge
Page 1 of 1