Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Having a Break [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Having a Break [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 4:08 am

Oddpaw lounged in the ShadowClan camp, her long black fur bunched up on the ground. She lay there staring longingly at the fresh-kill pile, she had to hunt before taking any but that didn't stop her stomach complaining.

She decided she'd go out later. 'Feed the clan first' she rolled her eyes, it was good rule but that didn't mean some of the other warrior code was outdated.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 10:18 am

Stop, you've violated the law!

Coalkit pounced in front of Oddpaw, hissing relatively pathetically. "You've gotta feed the Clan first!" she hollered in the apprentice's face. "Or Shadowstar is gonna tell Oakleaf on you, and then Oakleaf will tell Firestar and you'll get in big trouble!" Two moons old and already a narc. The kit sat down, head held high, the embodiment of pride. "Or I could just tell Firestar myself," she meowed wryly.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 10:26 am

Let me guess... Somebody stole your sweetroll.

Oddpaw sighed and patted the kit on the head with a sheathed paw. Despite being usually very shy Oddpaw was wiped out. She felt exhausted, still half asleep she began mumbling incoherently. "Silly kit, are you real or are you just fantasy?" She patted his face with both her front paws. "Hello, cat sent from StarClan" She patted until she found a cute little nose, she touched it softly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 10:37 am

The she-kit scowled. "I'm Coalkit! I'm right here!" As Oddpaw's paws roamed her face, her voice grew more muffled. "You're literally touching me," she spat into the apprentice's paws and scooted back, huffing at the violation. "You look really tired, Oddpaw. Maybe you should just go take a nap instead of eating without hunting first," Coalkit mewed, hoping to encourage the apprentice not to take from the prey that should go to the queens, kits and elders first.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 10:45 am

Oddpaw squinted at the kit "What on StarClans' green Earth is a Coalkit?". She finally rolled to her feet and scooched closer to the kit, patting at her face again. Giggling slightly, she scooted closer and closer to the kit until she was right in her face. She lent down till she was face to face with Coalkit and then whispered "Respect your elders, you little scrap" before pushing Coalkit over softly. She rolled over and started cackling.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 12:33 pm

The kit watched Oddpaw approach her with distaste, and let out a squeak of surprise as she was pushed over. "Hey!" she cried, hurt creeping into her tiny voice. Coalkit started sniffling, trying to hold back tears. "I-I'm just going by what my mama told me!" she huffed, ears drooping at the apprentice's laughter. She was not expecting to get bullied for following the warrior code.

Last edited by Asher on Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 8:00 pm

Oddpaw fully woke up the kits' sniffling "Oh.. I-I'm sorry. I didn't want to upset you" she whispered, she had been so used to apprentices she'd forgotten that kits' could barely contain their emotions. She scooted close and gave Coalkit a a lick on her tiny head. "That was wrong of me, I hope you can forgive me" she nodded her head at the black scrap.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 3:29 pm

Coalkit sniffled a little more, collecting herself and relaxing a little at the apprentice's show of apology. "It's okay," she mumbled. "Mama says I get too possum ate too quickly. No, wait, she said.. pas.. passy.. passion-eat? Passionate!" The she-kit puffed up a little, proud of herself for remembering the big word. "I'm gonna be the most passionate warrior ever!"
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 11:39 pm

Oddpaw grinned at Coalkit. She could definitely see that happening, she hoped she could become a warrior soon so that she could mentor such a feisty kit. "I don't doubt that for a second, you might even become the best warrior in ShadowClan." Although she had hoped that for herself, she never really knew if it would happen. It had been so long since she'd been apprenticed.

Oddpaw flopped back down and stretched, she would have to go out hunting for fresh kill soon.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 10:03 am

Coalkit hopped up and down excitedly. "Really?!" she meowed, practically vibrating with pride, giddy to be a warrior already. "I'm gonna be the best warrior ShadowClan has ever seen! I'm gonna be leader and I'm gonna rule the forest!!" She dropped down into a fighting stance, visibly about to pounce on Oddpaw. "I'll never let you take me alive, ThunderClan scum! I'm Coalstar of ShadowClan and nobody bests me in a fight!"
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 10:11 am

Oddpaw pretended to be scared, she wanted to encourage the little kit after all. "Oh, no please don't attack me fearsome ShadowClan warrior! I'll get off your territory straight away!".
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 10:39 am

"You'd better run!" the she-kit yowled, pouncing on Oddpaw's tail and batting at it with sheathed claws, squeaking with laughter as she fought with the apprentice's fluffy black tail. Coalkit rolled over onto her belly limply, still giggling a little. "I'm getting kinda sleepy," she mewed, stretching and yawning. "Thanks for the fun, Oddpaw!" The dark grey kit hopped up onto her feet and scampered proudly off towards the nursery, hollering for her mother way too loudly for pretty much no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 10:51 pm

Oddpaw watched Coalkit leave, happy to have made a friend. She waved her tail at the kit as she left then rolled back onto her tummy and lay there until she nodded off again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a Break [OPEN]   Having a Break [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a Break [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1