Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

The Stars Look Very Different Today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

The Stars Look Very Different Today Empty
PostSubject: The Stars Look Very Different Today   The Stars Look Very Different Today Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 7:08 am

Flashpaw padded back into the camp with Logleap, but instead of immediately heading to set up a new nest to take a nap, the fluffy apprentice made her way over to the leader's den. Her heart was pounding so loudly she was sure that that was how her father was going to know she was there, and she took a breath to try to calm herself before calling out.

"Father-Er, Lightningstar. May I come in?" It was still morning, although it had taken the two medicine cats a while to trek back from Mothermouth. She figured her father had probably been up a while, but she would've seen his huge form if he was out in camp.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Very Different Today   The Stars Look Very Different Today Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 4:27 pm

Having been up for a little while, Lightningstar took such a time of silence and solitude to decide on patrols for the day and other tasks that needed to be done around camp, such as repairing nests and which apprentices would help with the elder's ticks. The large leader usually usually spent just enough time doing so each day, that he was still able to get out of his nest before his clanmates began to wake up, but this morning, a familiar voiced beckoned his attention. While he certainly had a pawful of kits, it wasn't hard to recognize their voices, thank StarClan.

"Come in," the burly voiced tom mewed, recognizing the voice as his daughter, who he would now call Flashpaw instead of Flashkit.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Very Different Today   The Stars Look Very Different Today Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 1:23 am

"I hope I'm not bothering you," Flashpaw mewed as she entered, knowing how much demand there was for Lightningstar's attention all day long. It was why he didn't always get to spend the most time with them in the nursery. She was sure it was exhausting and that he needed his solitude as well. Soon, she'd be dealing with much the same thing.

"I have news," her eyes twinkled as she began, a look of happiness that had been missing for some time now had been restored, "Logleap asked me to be his apprentice, and I accepted, so we went to Highstones. I'm your new apprentice medicine cat." She straightened a bit at that, looking proud of her new title.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Very Different Today   The Stars Look Very Different Today Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Listening as the newly named Flashpaw spoke, an ever so small smile grew on the large tom's face. "That's good news, I'm glad that ThunderClan once again has a medicine cat. I am sure you will do a fine job alongside Logleap," he mewed with a nod at his daughter's recent accomplishment. She was certainly a good fit for the role, which was just what ThunderClan needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stars Look Very Different Today   The Stars Look Very Different Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stars Look Very Different Today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: