Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Kid, You'll Move Mountains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

Kid, You'll Move Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 1:24 pm

Flashpaw was in the medicine den, taking an inventory of what they still had fully stocked and what she needed to go and hunt down. She had been spending time memorizing the herbs, and now she could identify most of them just from a whiff of them. It made her feel competent, and like she had some power in her paws.

She realized they could use some more tansy, but other than that, most of their stores were still full - at least for leaf-bare when everything was scarce. Turning to head back into the main section of camp, her stomach rumbled audibly, and she realized she hadn't yet eaten. She spotted her brother on the other side of camp, past the fresh-kill pile, and waved her tail in greeting at him, grabbing a couple of mice from the pile as she made her way over to Badgerpaw.

"Hey, Badgerpaw! How's training going?" She purred, feeling much more relaxed than she ever had in the nursery with the prospect of warriorhood ahead of her. Badgerpaw, though, was going to be a great warrior, she just knew it. He almost definitely didn't have nightmares at the very thought of it.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 1:29 pm

Badgerpaw Looked up to see his sister. “Hello flashpaw, training is going great, Sandbreeze has taught me a lot, so has dad and mom.” he said remembering how his dad took him hunting and so did his mom. “How about you? It’s been forever since we spoke or hung out.” he mewed as his fluffy tail wrapped around his paws.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 1:35 pm

It had been a while. Flashpaw felt guilty, because she had definitely avoided everyone quite a bit before finding herself as Logleap's apprentice. Now she felt a little like she had to make up for lost time.

"We're lucky to have such involved parents," she purred, pleased to hear that being an apprentice was going well for him, "I've memorized most of the herbs now, so I feel like it's going pretty well. We really should try to spend more time together. I...I know I haven't been the best sister."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 1:39 pm

Your a better sibling than cinder. I don’t know why we can’t get along.” he sighed sadly. “CloudBreeze and nightstalker have been trying to do some family moments also.” he said trying to make the topic less gloomy.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 2:54 pm

She didn't know exactly what was going on between Badgerpaw and Cinderpaw, but even the distracted Flashpaw had noticed the tension between the two siblings. "I suppose sometimes personalities don't mesh well together, even if you happen to share blood." She spoke carefully, wondering at her words. As a medicine cat apprentice, she knew that her words would hold weight with her Clanmates, and she'd have to be careful what she said and how it could be interpreted. Hopefully with Badgerpaw, it could be just a statement, though, and not necessarily StarClan approved advice.

"It would be nice to have more family time, though. There's so many of us!" She glanced at the nursery, where she knew they now had younger siblings. It was crazy to think they were no longer youngest.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 11:47 pm

That would be a wonderful day, maybe when the kits become apprentices than we can all have a family hunting trip or something.” he said also looking towards the nursery where his mother and siblings were.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 10:28 am

Flashpaw nodded, a happy twinkle in her eyes. "That would be nice." She fell silent for a moment, just enjoying the day, before looking once more at her black and white brother. "So, do you have any plans for the day?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 10:30 am

Not really, Sandbreeze is busy and so are my friends.” he mewed at her a little sad that Oakpaw couldn’t spend time with him as she was busy training.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 3:35 pm

Flashpaw gave her brother a little shoulder bump to hopefully take the note of sadness out of his voice. "Want to come gather herbs with me, then?" she offered. Since they weren't low on that much, it wasn't the most pressing of tasks, so they could still just catch up and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 9:53 pm

Sure!” he mewed happily. He hasn’t been around medicine apprentices much cause they last time he was he was injured. He still had a little scar under his black fur to prove it. He uh.. got in a fight with a stick. He didn’t mean to but the stick cut his leg really deep. He looked back at flashpaw as he shook his head to get out of his memories. “What herbs do you need?” he asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 1:43 am

"We're a little low on tansy, but it's totally worth it since we've not had much coughing this leafbare so far. I'd like to keep it that way by keeping our stock up," Flashpaw explained, with a little smile. The dilute tortoiseshell stretched quickly, before turning towards the camp entrance. "It usually grows closer to twolegplace, so I'd rather not go it alone."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 1:55 am

Ok. I will keep you safe.” he said with a little twinkle to his eyes as he followed her out of camp. He never went that far out so he was excited.

(Sunny can make an appearance if you want)
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 2:11 am

(Sounds good to me!)

Flashpaw gave her brother a friendly head bump. She appreciated that he would protect her, honestly. Still, she wasn't completely helpless, and didn't entirely appreciate being treated as such. She set off, sure of her pawsteps.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 2:32 am

Badgerpaw followed after his sister with much excitement. “I have never been to the twolegs before.” he mewed at flashpaw.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 2:34 am

"Well, we're not going close enough that we should see a twoleg," Flashpaw warned. She didn't even want to think what could happen if they got that close! It surely wouldn't end well. As she walked, she would intermittently part her jaws to try to scent out some tansy. The flowers were quite strong smelling, so it should be easy enough to find.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 2:38 am

(When should Sunny come?)

Badgerpaw followed her lead but didn’t know what tansy smelled like.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 2:41 am

(Whenever you want!)

Flashpaw found them getting closer to twolegplace, and felt her pelt prickle uncomfortably. She didn't want to get too close, every instinct in her body told her that was a bad idea. Luckily, just then she picked up the sweet scent of the flowers she was searching for, and her eyes lit up.

"Over here!" She exclaimed, bounding towards the small, struggling patch of sad looking yellow flowers. Leafbare was hard on everything, but luckily with spring approaching, herbs were starting to grow again.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 7:52 am

Badgerpaw followed after her when suddenly he caught sight of a white and orange she-cat. He slowed down to a walk and watched as the she-cat came towards them.

Sunny was out in her yard enjoying the sun when she noticed some clan cats. By their thick fur she could tell they were from the clan called thunder. She walked towards them wondering why they were here. Usually it was her who was on other’s territories.

(She met clan cats from every clan so she knows stuff)
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 3:14 pm

Flashpaw looked up, startled. This cat smelled like no other cat she had smelled before, and she knew they were a kittypet. Would she be territorial? Did kittypets have any understanding of borders and territory?

"Uh, we mean no harm..." She felt a little lost. Maybe they should've brought Logleap or a warrior with them.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 11:55 pm

Badgerpaw smiled as he realized who this was. “Hello sunny, you don’t know me but my mate oakleap has talked a lot about you.” he mewed smiling at the Kittypet.

Sunny looked at the black and white cat with a shocked face. “You know oakleap!? Is she doing alright? I haven’t seen her in forever!” she mewed happily.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 9:03 am

Flashpaw looked at her brother in confusion. What was going on here? How did they know this kittypet? Their father was certainly not going to be pleased if he found out that his Clan was befriending kittypets.

"Look, I just need to grab a bit of tansy and then we'll be on our way," Flashpaw turned her gaze back to the struggling plant, picking a few bits from it but leaving it in good enough shape to grow back strong in newleaf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid, You'll Move Mountains   Kid, You'll Move Mountains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kid, You'll Move Mountains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: