Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN]   Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 10:58 pm

Patchpaw sighed, he looked around to see if anyone had noticed. He sighed again but louder. When nobody took any attention of him he flopped down "I'm BORED" he yowled at the sky, as if cursing StarClan for making him feel this way. He flopped around his tail flailing wildly, slapping everything in it's path. His fur was getting coated in dirt from this, making him look like a ruffian.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN]   Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 1:37 am

(Ik how u feel my dude)

Fernpaw padded into camp holding a rabbit when she noticed Patchpaw on the dirt complaining. She quickly said bye to her mentor, Mudmask, before padding over to him. She dropped the rabbit at his paws and tilted her head, “are you ok?” she mewed sitting down and wrapping her big fluffy tail around her paws,
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN]   Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 4:36 am

Rimepaw had just been walking past to leave camp to stretch his legs when he'd been rudely slapped by Patchpaw's flailing tail, the rising cloud of dirt tinting his legs brown. "I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here Patchpaw, but you could.. y'know, do something instead of making a mess, if you're bored," the older apprentice offered, trying not to sound overly disgruntled even though he'd just finished grooming himself. He couldn't understand how a fellow largely white cat could stand to roll around in the dirt like that, but he wasn't going to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN]   Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:23 am

"Oh Fernpaw, THANK STARCLAN YOU'RE HERE" Patchpaw bellowed "The WORST THING EVER HAS HAPPENED". Patchpaw hadn't heard Rimepaw, he had been too busy howling at Fernpaw. He accidentally flicked the tom again with his dirty tail.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN]   Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:52 am

Will you calm down before I get deaf.” she said having her ears folded on her head in pain at the loud noise coming from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN]   Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 2:01 am

"BuT FERNPAW IT'S AN EMERGENCY. I'M BORED, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT KILLS ME!!!!" He flopped down, pretending he was dead. The only give-away was his ear twitching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN]   Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patchpaw Dies of Boredom [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1