Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Empty
PostSubject: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 2:41 pm

Allister padded alongside the river banks, watching the water flow with calm eyes. He then spotted a flat rock to sit down on, so he hopped onto it and curled his tail around his paws. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he let the nature around him fill his senses. All this beautiful nature to explore, yet he wasn't supposed to even look at it. Maybe, if he was lucky, he wouldn't run into anyone else. If we was luckier, he'd run into someone friendly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 11:42 pm

Sunny was cleaning her fur yet again in the river as it had gotten muddy again. She knew the snow was melting so meant lots of mud but she kept going out exploring. As the last of the mud was washed away from her fur she jumped out of the water onto a rock. She didn’t see the cat there and almost landed on him before sitting down next to him to dry out her fur by grooming.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 11:01 am

Allister blinked in surprise as a cat jumped onto the rock alongside him. At first glance, he thought one of those FishClan warriors or whatever were trying to ambush him from the water, but he quickly realised that this cat wasn't a clan cat. "Who might you be?" he asked calmly as he stared at the orange and white cat.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 11:16 am

She looked up from her grooming towards the fluffy Tom. “Hmm.. oh I’m sunny, nice to meet you.” she said before going back to licking her fur.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 11:36 am

Allister smiled a bit. "Sunny? The name suits you," he flicked his tail tip, "I'm Allister." His gray eyes studied the other cat carefully, "You don't seem like a clan cat, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 11:38 am

Oh I’m what the clan cats call a Kittypet. They keep thinking I’m weak.” she mewed rolling her eyes at the Tom. “What about you?” she asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 12:11 pm

"Ah, I used to be a kittypet as well. My twolegs left and didn't take me with, so now I'm what they call a rogue. They think I'm some moralless dog with dust for brains," he stared off to the side. He just smiled again, "What do they about us though, huh?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 12:13 pm

I don’t know, I met a few clan cats but they were all the same age and had a name with paw at the end.” she mewed looking at the Tom.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 12:10 pm

"Yeah, I believe their called apprentices. The adults have names that end in things like storm, claw, heart, fur, to name a few. I find it strange, changing your name often. But, I guess that's how they choose to live," he said. Allister blinked as he turned back to Sunny. "I hope they don't treat kittypets the same way they treat rogues. Because they attack me on sight most of the time," he softly spoke as he stated at her.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 12:20 pm

Sometimes they will get in the fighting stance they do but when I start to explain who I am and what I’m doing... mostly being lost.. they help me or start talking to me like I’m a friend. I didn’t know you got attacked!” she looked at him with a worried expression.

(I would ship but sunny is shipped with every tom she meets lol)
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 1:09 pm

"Well, I guess to them I look all big and tough. They don't hurt me too bad before I explain myself and leave. Even then they'd act suspicious and watch me like a hawk. It's never anything severe though," he smiled and replied.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 3:44 am

Why did you become a rouge?” she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 7:19 am

Allister quickly and quietly sighed. "I didn't want to per se. I was a kittypet before, but one day they took me into their monster. It went all the way into this forest and then suddenly stopped and threw me out before it ran away, never saw my twolegs again. The clans probably won't take me at this point, so there's not much else to do besides going rogue." he explained. He didn't seem or feel any sad about it, but not thrilled either. "Do you twolegs really let you go out this far?" he asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 7:26 am

My twolegs leave a lot and so I come out here almost every day to explore and meet others. They don’t mind and the two leg that puts food in my bowl doesn’t notice me leave when she is there so I’m good. I hope my twolegs don’t do what yours did.” she mewed while curling her striped tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 1:47 pm

"I doubt that they will," he replied, "Twolegs rarely abandon their kittypets. My old ones were the exception." He stared off as he tried to dig up those memories. "My old twolegs felt different than the rest, they seemed to act above the other twolegs. Like, they had more odd trinkets and a larger den than the others? I'm not sure how to put it in words exactly, but perhaps that had something to do with their actions." he said, staring off into the river.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 10:48 pm

Sunny nodded and wished she knew how to cheer him up. “Have you met any nice clan cats yet?” she asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 7:42 am

Allister smiled. "No, few clan cats seem to trust rogues. But, I'll be fine." he answered.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 9:54 am

The cats I have met seemed to like all cats except Patchpaw. maybe you could meet them? I know Fernpaw of that wind one is nice to everyone.” She mewed.

(Lol my cat talking about my other cat, I’m funny)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be   Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Sun and Moonlight Shouldn't Be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: The River-
Jump to: