Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

What to Do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shad

Shad

Leo Pig

What to Do?  Empty
PostSubject: What to Do?    What to Do?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 1:54 pm

The air was cool and crisp as Sorrelwing padded through the trees that seemed to brush against the sky. She hated that she had been left with dawn patrol after her assignments for the morning, but she wasnt going to tell anyone that she made a mistake. Instead, she was going to do what she had to do. Shaking out her fur, she fluffed up against the cold. "What a great way to start the day..." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

What to Do?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do?    What to Do?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 4:15 am

Hawkflight had been one of the poor souls to wake up late, and so she had joined the morning hunting party. Of course, so many cats had scared off the prey, and so she had been given permission to branch off from the group. With her paws swiftly carrying her bark-toned frame back towards the camp, her keen gaze had quickly picked up on another moving frame. "Morning, Sorrelwing." The deputy's frame was recognizable to any cat of SkyClan. A dip of her crown showed the signature respect that was due to any authority figure. "Mind if I join? So many cats in a hunting patrol scare away all the prey."
Back to top Go down
https://snowykittin.github.io/portfolio/
Shad

Shad

Leo Pig

What to Do?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do?    What to Do?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 2:08 pm

At the approach of the she-cat, Sorrelwing glanced up, ears perked. "Greetings, Hawkflight," she mowed. "Hm, sure. You can join. Aren't you supposed to be with the hunting patrol though?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

What to Do?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do?    What to Do?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 1:45 am

A slight smirk graced the she-cat's maw at the deputy's comment. "Too many of us together, scaring away the prey. I voted I'd go join another patrol so we could yield more fresh-kill." It was a delicate balance during leaf-bare just how many cats to send out to find food. Even if they all scattered, it would simply send what little prey there was into their burrows. Hawkflight didn't mind the dawn patrol, in fact it was probably one of her favorites. It was always much more quiet than the thrill of hunting. That was fun too, but without many of the birds here, she couldn't catch the prey in the trees as much as she liked.
Back to top Go down
Shad

Shad

Leo Pig

What to Do?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do?    What to Do?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 8:50 am

Sorrelwing flicked her tail. "I see... Very well!" She meowed, not minding the extra company. "You can stay with me. We need to make sure all the borders are properly marked. I wont give Thunderclan an nich of our territory. Come along."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

What to Do?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do?    What to Do?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 1:02 am

Hawkflight dipped her head faithfully, following behind the deputy. Considering she lacked a certain... hardware that the males had, the she-cats of the clans had definitely adapted their own ways to ensure the borders were marked. Claw marks, head-rubs to ensure the general SkyClan scent was on the trees, and other methods ensured that no other cats would take their territory. "They haven't been causing any more trouble recently, have they?" She inquired. Last Hawkflight knew, there hadn't been any conflicts. But ThunderClan cats were just imitators who couldn't properly rule the trees or the forest floor.
Back to top Go down
Shad

Shad

Leo Pig

What to Do?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do?    What to Do?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 8:07 am

Sorrelwing flicked her ears as they wallked. "No, not really. I just don't want to chance it with those fleabags. Not that they could do anything with our territory anyway!" She mewed, puffing her chest slightly. "I would love for one of them to try to compete with Skyclan in the trees. They would fall right on their rumps before they made it to the first branch." She could feel her muscles ripple with anticipation at the thought of jumping through the trees, her tail acting as a counterweight. It was thrilling and much more fun than walking over a bunch of rocks. "What do you think? Maybe we can try challenging them one day!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to Do?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do?    What to Do?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to Do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: Tall Pines-
Jump to: