Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Smoked in Darkness (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 5:35 am

Lilypaw’s gaze softened. ”It’s ok. Everyone has stuff to work on.” She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 5:38 am

Your not scared of me?!” he asked confused.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 5:40 am

Lilypaw shrugged. ”I mean, I kill prey, it’s kinda the same thing!” She licked her paw, seeing a small thorn.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 5:42 am

He did something he didn’t realize he was doing until too late. Smoke stood up and nuzzled his nose into her neck. “Thank you.” he said into her fur.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 5:54 am

Lilypaw blushed. ”No problem.” she whispered back.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 5:58 am

I should get going before your clan come to find you.” he said getting back to his paws.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 6:02 am

Lilypaw looked at him. ”Come on, can you stay for a little bit longer?” she pleaded with her eyes, wanting more time with her friend.

OOC: I sent Stormy the link so that she could have Momma Breeze bust in. Keep Smoke here for a bit.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 6:12 am

He sighed and sat back down knowing something would happen but he couldn’t say no to her.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 6:13 am

Lilypaw smiled. ”I wish you could join our clan. They would accept you!” she flicked her tail, letting it rest on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 6:27 am

You know they won’t. Besides I like being wild.” he mewed laying down on the grass.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 6:29 am

Lilypaw sighed. She desperately wanted to be with Smoke. He was one of her best friends. ”You don’t plan on leaving the area, do you?” she asked nervously. She didn’t want to never see him again.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 6:37 am

I would never leave you.” he said knowing what she was asking. He rolled onto his side and stretched his long body at the sun.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 6:39 am

Lilypaw smiled. ”That’s good.” she nuzzled him lightly, laying next to him in the grass, giggling an blushing.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 11:27 pm

"Lilypaw? Lilypaw! Dear, where are you, sweet blossom?"

A thick, fluffy broad shouldered tortoiseshell-tabby shouldered her way through the forest, in search of her daughter. Lilypaw had been on a hunting patrol, but the patrol had come back, without her daughter. So, of course, she'd done what any sensible mother would do. She went to find her daughter. Breezebranch quickly picked up her daughter's scent, though as she got closer, she picked up another scent. Rogue!

Breezebranch quickened her pace to a sprint and burst through a group of ferns, coming face to face with a dark gray tom. Spying her kit's tortoiseshell fur laying on the ground, she quickly jumped to the conclusion this rogue had attacked her daughter. Hissing with rage, she sprang at the tom with green eyes blazing fury. Claws unsheathed, she raked them down the tom's cheek.

Breezebranch used Claws & Teeth on Smoke dealing 4 + 1 (5) damage

Breezebranch
HP:
40/40

Smoke
HP:
35/40 (-5)

Last edited by Stormy on Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 11:27 pm

The member 'Stormy' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 11:36 pm

Smoke noticed the cat too late and winced as the cat clawed his cheek. He hissed before looking at lilypaw who kept shaking her head not to hurt the she-cat. Watch it! You could have hurt lilypaw!” He hissed.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 12:28 am

Lilypaw’s eyes widened. ”Mom? It’s ok, he’s my friend!” she stared at the two cats, one her friend, the other her mother. As Smoke hissed at her mother, she frowned. She didn’t want the, to fight.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 12:41 am

"Hurt Lilypaw? I would never! She's my kit!" The furious queen hissed, and was about to lash out again when Lilypaw spoke up. Instantly, Breezebranch froze, one unsheathed paw in the air, ready to strike. "Friend? Lilypaw, don't be ridiculous, this is a rogue! You cannot trust them, they're more fox-hearted than ShadowClan. It was a rogue that killed Treeheart, after all." She growled, though took a few steps back. This wasn't the rogue that killed her father. That rogue had been solid golden colored. This rogue was a dark gray tabby. Focused on protecting her daughter and only that, she didn't think that Lilypaw could be serious. She'd been mistaken, that's all. Rogues could be clever, deceiving kindhearted apprentices like Lilypaw.

Still, she was not going to allow another rogue to take her family away. Fluffing her fur up so that she appeared even larger, she stood in front of Lilypaw, lips bared in a snarl. "Stay behind me, darling. Rogues don't fight fair. I'll deal with this." She warned, looking back at her daughter. Her greens eyes flashed with a mixture of love, hatred, and a motherly protectiveness. Love for her beautiful daughter, hatred for the rogue that dare threaten her, and the need to protective Lilypaw from any harm whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 12:50 am

Smoke sighed before looking at the she-cat who blocked his view of lilypaw. “She could be right, you know my past, even though I would never hurt you we don’t know for certain.” He said sadly giving a wave of his tail before starting to pad away.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 12:54 am

Lilypaw listener to her mother, and started to hid behind Breezebranch, sighing. Would Smoke really hurt me? she wondered. He was such a good friend it was hard to imagine anything bad that he would do. But maybe Breezebranch was right. Lilypaw’s was so confused, full of unspoken insecurities and questions that started to make her question what had happened these last few moons. She couldn’t imagine not being with Smoke, but she didn’t want her mother to be hurt. She watched as Smoke started to walk away, she silently stood their, not daring to say anything, not wanting to enrage either of the cats that stood by her.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 1:03 am

As the tom began walking away, Breezebranch made a small noise of triumph, before turning around to face Lilypaw. "Oh, darling, don't look so upset. I know, he probably tried to deceive you into thinking he was your friend, but rogues care for nobody but themselves." Breezebranch told her gently, licking her head. "Yes, it's hard, but you've got your littermates. Now, come along dear, Mudpaw and Swiftpaw are worried sick about you. Maplepaw is too, but you know how your brother is, dear."

Gently wrapping her thick tail around her daughter's shoulders, she ushered her away, padding towards camp. While Smoke was still in sight, she turned her head and gave him once furious glare. Don't come anywhere near my daughter. "When we get back, we can have a nice big thrush Maplepaw caught, won't that be lovely? Then you can join Lionpaw, Swiftpaw, and I whilst we go collect moss for Mistedsong and the elders."
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 1:12 am

Lilypaw sighed, listening to her mother’s words. Had Smoke tried to trick her? She felt a pang of shame as Breezebranch told er how worried her siblings were. She didn’t want to hurt them either. She had a.ready hurt Smoke by listening to his...were they lies? She didn’t know anymore. She just silently walked back to camp, next to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoked in Darkness (Closed)   Smoked in Darkness (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoked in Darkness (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2