Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Wasting My Young Years [open!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple

Maple

Leo Monkey

Wasting My Young Years [open!] Empty
PostSubject: Wasting My Young Years [open!]   Wasting My Young Years [open!] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 5:53 am

Glowing yellow eyes peeked out from the nursery, a mass of kit fluff behind them. Adderkit was out on the prowl, desperately searching for someone to play with. A little beetle had caught her attention from all the way across camp, and she watched with curiosity as it slowly crawled around. The little black-furred kit was waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce, feathery tail pointed straight up behind her. Dropping into a clumsy crouch that she'd noticed the apprentices practicing, she waited... And then, she darted out from the nursery, eyes trained on the black beetle she'd been so focused on. Before she could get to it, though, she bumped into something else- something much larger. "Hey! Watch where you're going, I was trying to make that catch!" Adderkit wasn't even entirely sure who it was that she was yelling at, but she still had her sights set on that beetle.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wasting My Young Years [open!]   Wasting My Young Years [open!] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 12:29 am

Minnowpaw was cleaning herself when she felt something bump into her. Minnowpaw turned around and saw a black she-kit. Yelling at her. "Well excuse me I was just cleaning myself here. You should watch where your going missy." Said Minnowpaw. "Now if you excuse me I have to clean my fur." Minnowpaw started cleaning herself again. Her fur needed to look perfect.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Wasting My Young Years [open!]   Wasting My Young Years [open!] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 12:34 am

Wolfpaw had been laying around camp when he heard the yells of an apprentice. Minnopaw  he realized. He walked towards the nursery. ”Calm down Minnowpaw, it’s just a kit!” he told the apprentice. He wasn’t particularly fond of the sassy she-cat. He glanced at the kit. ”Hi. I’m Wolfpaw.” he introduced himself, then turned to glare at Minnowpaw. She made such a big deal out of everything!
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wasting My Young Years [open!]   Wasting My Young Years [open!] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 12:41 am

Minnowpaw looked up to see Wolfpaw. She rolled her eyes. She didn't know why Violetpaw was so fond of him. Minnowpaw went back to cleaning herself but kept her ears pricked. Maybe she could get some sweet gossip.
Back to top Go down
Maple

Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasting My Young Years [open!]   Wasting My Young Years [open!] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 8:16 am

Adderkit only fluffed up her fur in response to Minnowpaw's incessant yelling, turning up her nose to the larger apprentice. "I was watching where I was going. To that beetle over there, which I would've caught if it weren't for you getting in the way of it." Adderkit looked to the side when she heard another voice approaching, nodding her head in agreement until he mentioned her rank. "I'm no more of a kit than she is!" Adderkit huffed, tail lashing irritably.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: Wasting My Young Years [open!]   Wasting My Young Years [open!] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 8:41 am

Wolfpaw sighed as the apprentice rolled her eyes at him. The kit, also seemed a bit mad at him. ”Ok, ok, she is kind of...immature.” the last word was hushed to a whisper. ”I thought being a kit was fun! You can play all the time. I miss it sometimes. You're Adderkit, right?” the fluffy tom sat down.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasting My Young Years [open!]   Wasting My Young Years [open!] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 6:30 am

"Oh, don't mind Minnowpaw, Adderkit. She's always like that, annoying and bossy!" Violetpaw chimed in, padding out of the nursery where she'd just given the queens a nice juicy trout. "You're a fine hunter, Adderkit. I'm sure you'll find more prey in less time it takes to swim to the other side of the river!" The cream apprentice assured her, glancing at Wolfpaw with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"What Wolfpaw meant was, you're just a kit for now. Don't forget, kits are very important," Violetpaw mewed smoothly, "Without them, we wouldn't have Clan members to train, then RiverClan wouldn't exist anymore. That's why you eat first alongside the queen and elders. So that way, you get even stronger than you already are, so you can be the best warriors ever." Violetpaw went on, making sure as to compliment the kit, and use words that added onto traits the kit wanted, so she wouldn't get angrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasting My Young Years [open!]   Wasting My Young Years [open!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasting My Young Years [open!]
Page 1 of 1