Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

OC Battle!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

OC Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: OC Battle!!!   OC Battle!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 4:36 am

Welcome fellow cats of FotW. Dear clanmates, friends, and rivals, I present to you the first warriors OC battle!
Rules are simple.
1. they do not have to be a FotW cat. They don't have to be a warrior, either. They can be an apprentice, queen, or medicine cat apprentice. Kits, deputies, elders, full grown medicine cats, and leaders are not allowed.
2. No Mary or Gary Sues, please. No super duper depressed Joes or Bobs, and no completely happy-go-lucky-no-matter-what Hallies and Henries. No, that does not mean your character can't have a sad backstory or can't be optimistic.
3. Please be very active. We only have 5 days to do this. Because of this, we'll only have five contestants.
4. Everything is anonymous. Do not try to find out who is who.
5. Have fun!

The challenges:
1: Intro of the characters. What are their ideals, beliefs, goals, story? Why are they who they are? What do they strive to be? Etc.
2. The cats' role model. MUST be a canon cat from the books. Why do they look up to this cat?
3. I will assign a random scenario to you all. Everyone will have the same scenario. What will your cat do in this scenario? How do they respond?

The winner of each round gain an advantage. They will each receive a random 'immunity', chosen by you guys! Of course, it will be in the form of numbers, each number representing a random immunity. No, you will not know what it is until the winner is announced.
Polls will be used to determine the winners. If you participate, please don't vote for your own cat--

If you'd like to sign an OC up, please PM me with this code filled out!:
Code:
[b]OC Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age(in moons):[/b]
[b]Goals/beliefs/ideals?(be detailed!):[/b]
[b]Looks(2 sentences please at least?):[/b]
[b]Personality(minimum of three sentences(not traits!).):[/b]
[b]Backstory(minimum of 2 paragraphs, four sentences each.):[/b]
[b]Anything extra?:[/b]

PARTICIPANTS
1. Minnowpaw
2. Hollythistle
3. Cedarpaw

Prizes:
At then end, when all point are gathered up from each challenge, we'll find out who the winner is!
1st place: full siggy, up to 4 cats. If you have more than 4 cats, choose four.
2nd place: headshot of one of your cats
3rd place: edited together siggy circles of your cats and speech color (my sig, for example)

Remember, everything is anonymous!
(may carry on the first week of April ;;)

Last edited by Stormy on Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

OC Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Battle!!!   OC Battle!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 7:36 am

tiny bump (just so we can get it started before April![Not really impatient, I just want it to be started, because I am h y p e ;;])
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

OC Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Battle!!!   OC Battle!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:57 pm

Sorry Stormy I’ll do it for this site too!
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

OC Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Battle!!!   OC Battle!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 9:10 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OC Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Battle!!!   OC Battle!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC Battle!!!
Page 1 of 1