Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Battle Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Battle Training   Battle Training Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 11:52 am

Willowshade padded out into the flooded banks, heading for a particularly large dip in the ground that was more or less free of water, as it had been some time since the last flood. "Okay, you two. We're going to do battle training today," she meowed. "I want you two to give me everything you've got and see if you can take me down together."

The she-cat settled into a fighting crouch. "I'm bigger than both of you, so try to keep that in mind when you approach. You're smaller, so you're probably faster. Take advantage of that," Willowshade instructed. "Come at me."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
deer

deer

Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training   Battle Training Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 1:47 pm

Wolfpaw crouched, leaping onto the larger she-cat, attempting to pin her down. He did so unsuccessfully, and he tumbled as she sprung up from underneath of him. “Darn it.” he muttered.

Wolfpaw used Grapple, rolling a 1 and Failing

Wolfpaw’s HP: 30/30

Last edited by Deer on Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training   Battle Training Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 1:47 pm

The member 'Deer' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training   Battle Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Training
Page 1 of 1